Columbia House DVD Club / Avoid at all costs

1 United States

I am soo over their bs..first I enter their club and they try to renege on their own agreement by trying to make me pay for my intro package and two advanced orders before I even received the intro package..I complained to the Attorney General and they were forced to send me my intro package..I paid and am now trying to get them to send me my first few orders so I can kiss their club bye bye..I placed two orders one twice coz they ignored the first order..then I requested a replacement be sent for a dvd title they no longer had that was suppose to be a part of my intro package...I placed a second order that would get me closer to fulfilling my obligation..they sent me my first order one item would count toward my obligation the other item would not..of course the item that did count was heavily damaged..my request for a replacement item is being ignored, by them, they removed the charge for my obligation item, so I'm now no longer one step closer to fulfilling my obligation...they sent me my replacement title plus the dvd set I bought from them does not count toward my obligation and the orders I have placed that would count are being totally ignored..they are trying to back me into a corner..I sent them one last email and gave them 3 days to ship all of my orders or I would be contacting the AG..COLUMBIA HOUSE IS A RIP OFF, AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

Ma