Columbia House DVD Club / Bait and switch fraud

1 United States

I received a advert which stated buy 7 dvds for .49 each plus shipping which should have been about $25 in total..I ordered the following dvds at .49 each plus shipping...Single white female, the silence of the lambs, red dragon collectors edition, sibling rivalry, psycho collectors edition, father of the bride, and urban legends Bloody Mary..these were suppose to be sent in my introductory package per their own terms..I also placed two advanced orders..the first was Urban Legend the second was Blind Fury..what I received instead of my promised introductory package of 7 dvds I received "Silence Of The Lambs" one of my .49 dvds, Urban Legends priced at $16.95 and Blind Fury priced at $11.94, (they charged me more for my two advanced orders to top it off..$2 more for each title)..Columbia House pulled a bait and switch on me..instead of getting my welcome package of 7 dvds paying for that should I decide to join they sent me the two advanced orders (charged two dollars more for each dvd) I would have gotten had I decided to join and paid for..they sent me the advanced orders first along with a single dvd from my welcome package..they gave me no choice in whether I join the club or not..I opened that package thinking my welcome dvds were inside instead inside was two dvds I was suppose to get AFTER I made my decision about whether I was staying in the club or not..they took my choice away from me now they want me to pay not only for the two advanced dvds now, but also for my welcome dvds I never even received..I emailed them and received the same canned dumber then a box of rocks response both times..Columbia House pulled a bait and switch on me..they have lost ALL of my future business..I DID NOT receive my 7 dvds priced at .49 a piece plus shipping instead what I got was three dvds only one was from my welcome package plus a bill for the welcome package I never even received..I will pay what I owe, but I will NOT buy another thing from them..another thing that angers me two dvds I ordered Psycho collectors edition and Red Dragon aren't even listed on my invoice as being owed to me!

Pa