[Resolved] Colorado Technical University [CTU] / constant calls
Calls me several time a day every day. Blocking the number does no good, as the call from a different number once you block one. I have asked to be removed from the call list and they still call 10- 15 times per day. This is harassment and they need to stop. It does not matter if you ask them to stop calling they will still call. I never asked to receive calls or info but the are blowing up my phone all day.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Colorado Technical University [CTU] Customer Care's Response, Apr 19, 2018
Colorado Technical University (“CTU”) strives to ensure its students’ educational experiences with the University are positive and rewarding. We regret that you feel your experience with CTU has not met these standards. To discuss your specific concerns, please contact the CTU Ombudsman’s Office at email@example.com and a member of our team will follow-up with you.
More Colorado Technical University [CTU] Complaints & Reviews
- CTU Online - fraud and cheating 
- CTU Online - harassing phone calls 
- CTU Online - scam and cheating 
- CTU Online - worthless &education& 
- CTU - fraud 
- Colorado Technical University [CTU] - online education
- [Resolved] Colorado Technical University [CTU] - misappropriation of federal student aid
- [Resolved] Colorado Technical University [CTU] - education
- Colorado Technical University [CTU] - degree program
- Colorado Technical University [CTU] - loans