[Resolved] Colorado Technical University [CTU] / constant calls

1 KILLEEN, TX, United States

Calls me several time a day every day. Blocking the number does no good, as the call from a different number once you block one. I have asked to be removed from the call list and they still call 10- 15 times per day. This is harassment and they need to stop. It does not matter if you ask them to stop calling they will still call. I never asked to receive calls or info but the are blowing up my phone all day.

• Resolution statement

• Colorado Technical University (“CTU”) strives to ensure its students’ educational experiences with the University are positive and rewarding. We regret that you feel your experience with CTU has not met these standards. To discuss your specific concerns, please contact the CTU Ombudsman’s Office at studentgrievance@coloradotech.edu and a member of our team will follow-up with you.

Thank you.