Anna University Complaints & Reviews

Anna University / regarding provisional certificate and consolidated mark sheet

Th
Sep 27, 2018

Good morning, this is b. thanikachalam ([protected]) from s. a engineering college chennai-72. I completed by bachelor degree in electrical and electronic engineering in the year 2018. I didn't get my provisional certificate and consolidated mark sheet of my final semester since my result where...

Anna University / placements

In

This is worst university ... Kindly brilliant students dont choose that.. Only BPO Placements for Engineering worst planning . No co-ordination.. Very late result worst papaer correction.. If you r writing for centum in exam sure u will fail in exam.. If u thought you will fail.. you are the first mark in that paper.. such a lazy correction..

Anna University / demanding too much debits

St

To The Vice Chancellor Anna univ sir this letter is to bring to u the problems of demanding too much debits by reputed colleges. sir we students of medium family study hard to get into good colleges through counseling. but despite of joining a reputed college through merit we r demanded a...

Anna University / special class

Un

sir, in sun college, erachakulam, nagercoil tamilnadu they decide to conduct special class in august15nth2008. also in here all saturday's are working days.please help us.