Coles Supermarkets / staff

Australia Review updated:

I was banned for life from benalla coles because I complained about the overall attidue of the staff and their management.their responce?it was my attidue towards them or better still my overall personality. That got me banned.the store is very cliquey with the mothers of the local primary school being the bulk of the staff.then at the benalla bowls club they were talking about me and mentioning my name address and my appearance.I happern ti have been there but they wouldn't have recongnised me as I was wearing a wig at the time as it appears I've been mistaken for someone else who once lived in the town.I also understand there is a large gay population here so I've been labelled gay a dog a slut a lesbian that im up myself.look who's talking coles benalla is the most frigid store I've ever been in.I once worked for coles and was accused of stealing.I was threatened with sexual assault to make me admit to stealing.tjats was thirty years ago.im now on tjr disability pension thanks to coled

Su
Mar 19, 2014

Comments

• Fi
      21st of Mar, 2014

this product haze to much salt i am lucky i dident have a hart attack t so i would tell everybody in Australia do not bye this

• Fi
      22nd of Mar, 2014

coles weetbix should have all salt taken out

• Sc
      15th of Apr, 2014

Upskill your staff including Michael in customer service or take him off the Surry Hills self-service checkout.
    He’s rude and hopeless. Twiced he was also passively aggressive to us.
    As a manager of staff, I appreciate feedback. I would assume Coles does also.

• Lo
      22nd of Apr, 2015

I buy your brand lemon sherbert lollies I bought some a week ago 200g packet bought same lollies yesterday different packet same lollies and only 130g but same price as 200g packet don't you think that is a bit of a ripoff.

21st of Oct, 2015

Very rude attitude by the lady staff...closed the counter even though people were seen using machine. Lack of appropriate manners to direct customers towards the payment counter.

• Sh
      8th of Jan, 2016

It's second time I am paid short after I submitted 100 $ and shipped for 12.90... I was supposed to get back 87.10 back... But I was returned only 77.10... This is second time it has happened... Earlier to 10 $ was paid short... But I kept quite... To my astonishment again this is repeated yesterday.. I request the authorities to warn the staff at cash counters to stop such tactics of cheating...
    I am attaching my receipt...

2nd of Feb, 2016

I have been to Coles at Yamba 3 time to buy the advertised hot chickens
    at $8.00 each. Each time they don't have any was told yesterday that the suppliers can not supply the amount they need.. not good enough

16th of Feb, 2016

Whole Watermelon I have bought has a yellow tinge under the skin when its ment to b white and tastes bruised or old I have to throw it out its inedible next time I buy a whole watermelon I will ask for it to b cut first

• Ji
      18th of Aug, 2016

Some people are borne complainant but i would suggest Coles Employees needs Skills Upgrading and for all those comments anyway - Are they caused of Coles Staff mismanagement?