Coles Supermarkets / leg of lamb
I bought a leg of lamb which my Husband started to roast on the Weber BBQ. I came home and thought a funny smell, didn't take much notice. At 6.30 (guests due at 7pm) went out and felt very uneasy about the lamb. Tasted some from the shank and it was inedible.
I phoned Coles and told them of my problem and said I would like it replaced with cutlets as time was running out. We rushed up there with the wrapper from the meat (quite smelly) and collected the cutlets and were given 3 x $2 vouchers, a bit insulting as they have to be redeemed one at a time.
I spoke to two Coles official looking gentlemen the following Monday and they were very cool. I though the very least they should have offered another leg of lamb for all our stress. Didn't give a good impression about Coles to our visitors.
I am a Shareholder and think that I would like to see better customer support. (The original girl handled it very quickly)
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats 
- Coles Supermarkets - coles brand mini classics vanilla ice cream