Coles Supermarkets / coles trolleys littering the streets
I am constantly using the coles abandoned trolley app to report the numerous amount of abandoned trollies littering the surrounding streets of Wanneroo and they are still there weeks after reporting them, what is the point of having the app if you are not going to act and take them back to the supermarket.
I would like a representative of coles to drive round and see what an eyesore it is, and I'm afraid it's Coles that is the biggest offender so there must be something radically wrong that you cannot solve this problem, you rarely see an Aldi trolly because customers have to pay a coin to get the trolley then get it back once it has been returned simple but effective don't you think! I do not like living in an area where it looks a mess and having to put up with a problem that is Coles responsibility to rectify, come on Coles get your act together and solve this annoying not to mention costly to the consumer (as it's them who will pay in the end) problem.
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets - lamb with sweet spiced anglo-indian sauce 
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets - rude staff
- Coles Supermarkets - abandoned trolleys
- Coles Supermarkets - milk
- Coles Supermarkets - customer service