Coles Supermarket — fruit & vegetables area
I understand the store opens at 7.30 am. At 8.00 am today, the fruit and vegie section was appalling: few vegies available; left-overs from Saturday still for sale; cabbage should have been in a rubbish bin; mushrooms ditto; fruit sparse and not attractive; displays still being filled; parts empty of vegies; trolleys blocking aisles. Called back after doing rest of my shopping in the store, about 8.30, and not much different. Not the first time I've drawn this to Coles' attention at Kingston. Thoroughly bad presentation when everywhere else in the store looks good. What's wrong with the place. Staff are OK; check-outs good usually early on a Sunday morning.
Very disappointing. Will have to go to W/w now for at least my vegies. You can afford to lose my custom? And others not impressed today either. Get it fixed! Like now.
email me for details:< [protected]@bigpond.com>
More Coles Supermarket Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats 
- Coles Supermarkets - coles brand mini classics vanilla ice cream