Cogeco / cable channels

1 Canada

upgraded to the Hollywood pkg. for six dollars a month then I lost the movie encore channels 785-786 was told of change took effect nov1 2018 if I wanted it back on it would cost 4 dollars per mth. when I talked to a technician at cogeco. he told me I should have been grandfathered in because it was part of my pkg tranfered me to billing were they said nothing they can do if I wanted the channels back I would have to pay for them I said for the fun of it how much after 10 minutes waiting they said 8 dollars a month for the channels I said I was quoteded 4 dollars per mth for those channels that I already pay for put me on hold for another 15 minutes and then came back and said they could do it for 4dollars a mth. but I had to make up my mind right away what games are these people playing I feel very abused by a system that its take it or leave it policy being a elder pensioner I may just call a lawyer. to see my rights this company gets away with this because there is no other competition in this area I just want back what I paid for give me my two channels back that are supposed to be in my pkg. thank you...

Me