Coast to Coast Grand Getaways / scam on trying to continually get money from me for yearly fees when i pay they upgrade me then tell me i haven't made my yearly fees
I agree to being scammed too. If there is a class action for this company I want in too. I am constantly getting calls for money for fees and they are rude and threaten and try to put words into my mouth and I am sick of them. For example they call to harass me for the supposedly yearly fee that they say I have to pay but yet when I finally agree they use that money to upgrade me and down the road I get another call saying I haven't paid my yearly fee. What the heck. The remind me the value of my membership but then tell me I have to give them more money or be current with my fees for them to sell it back but then when I say ok I want to sell it back they say that they aren't the ones who do that but they will list it for me.
In over two months this last year I spent over $1000 to bring my account where it shows I paid my yearly fees. You know what they said and they did? They used the money to upgrade and then told me I hadn't paid for my yearly fees for the last several years. I am so done with this company. Supposedly I am with Grand Incentives which then is now Grand Getaways.
More Coast to Coast Grand Getaways Complaints & Reviews
- Grand Getaways - Grand Getaways is a big rip-off! 
- Go Grand Getaways - Travel Club Fraud 
- Go Grand Getaways - scam 
- Grand Getaways Vacation Travel Club - It's a scam 
- Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways - Refused to refund renewal fee 
- Coast to Coast Grand Getaways - discount and prepaid vacations
- Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways - Travel service
- Grand Getaways / Coast To Coast - rip off and false promises
- Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways - Avoid Coast to Coast Grand Getaways!! (AKA GGT Miami, Coast-to-Coast, Grand Incentives, Grand Getaways)
- Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways - Charged without my consent