Coast to Coast / Membership untruthfull
Two years ago we joined a campground membership called Coast to Coast. We were new to the retirement RV traveling. We learned that memberships like this are a ripoff. Even if you lived down the street from your home park you can never recoup the amount of money you pay for the sign up fees and the yearly dues and the yearly dues of your home park. You pay, pay, pay and get nothing in return. They claim their campsites are only $10 a night but they don't tell you how awful some of their campground resorts are. They don't tell you, you can only stay 7 nights in a row at their campgrounds, so if you want to stay longer you have to go find another campground. They don't tell you your home park charges yearly dues on top of their yearly dues.
Campclubs like Camp Club USA or Passport America or KOA charge a small yearly fee and offer some of the most beautiful campgrounds in the country.
Don't be suckered into the Coast to Coast or Western Horizons memberships it is a ripoff.
More Coast to Coast Complaints & Reviews
- Grand Getaways - Grand Getaways is a big rip-off! 
- Go Grand Getaways - Travel Club Fraud 
- Go Grand Getaways - scam 
- Grand Getaways Vacation Travel Club - It's a scam 
- Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways - Refused to refund renewal fee 
- Coast to Coast Grand Getaways - discount and prepaid vacations
- Coast to Coast Grand Getaways - scam on trying to continually get money from me for yearly fees when i pay they upgrade me then tell me i haven't made my yearly fees 
- Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways - Travel service
- Grand Getaways / Coast To Coast - rip off and false promises
- Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways - Avoid Coast to Coast Grand Getaways!! (AKA GGT Miami, Coast-to-Coast, Grand Incentives, Grand Getaways)