Coast Dental / rudeness, exclusion

1 Orlando, FL, United States

Wow!
Where to start? So sorry others have had these bad experiences, so sorry I did, as well.
Okay. I now know it would be a waste to complain to company since the rottenness runs deep..
So, although the admininistrator seems much friendlier now - she was very sarcastic when initially dealing with company.
The cleaning hygeinist is great.
My dentist herself is fairly thorough.

Last time was the worst time ever! Had to have much work done. They put the initial numbing cream on for a second, then put a tiny bit of stuff in via needle- i wasnt numb.. i then said i wasnt and lets just say the rest of session was a torture session until i was about to scream or walk out(and followed a mocking session as when i finally got a bit more pain relief i was so numb that i bit my cheek after they, knowing i have a crossbite asked me to bite repeatedly..my swollen cheeks had a reaction..anyway- the only thing over my head not said in another language was 'haha she bit her cheek!..)

i dont mind some of the upselling done- because i think i really needed these services.

also i was glad because she saved a tooth that had been neglected previously due to financial reasons.

but for these reasons and a couple of other things that were beyond rude and just so not right..i guess they have yet another less client. some moderation in their ' upselling' and 'ATTITUDE!' is much needed.

it is too bad they get away with this! would they treat their families like this?? well i keep their families fed so.. i tiny bit of respect would be great.