Coach / messenger bag straps
We purchased 2 messenger style brief cases from coach, @ $450 each. Within the year, the straps began to fray and delaminate. Our local Coach store sent the bags back for repair. One they repaired and it soon required re-repairing. Regarding the other bag we were told it could not be repaired. Upon further inquiry we learned that the longevity of the bags, due to the poor quality of the strap, is 1-2 years. Imagine, $1, 000 for two bags that Coach themselves should be expected to last less than 2 years.
Poor customer service, and apparently incompetent management.
More Coach Complaints & Reviews
- Coach Bags Outlet - fake fake fake goods 
- Coach Outlet Online - scam!!! 
- Coach Outlet - fraud 
- Coach handbags - worst customer service 
- Coach Outlet - purse falling apart 
- Coach - handles on handbag
- Coach Outlet - coach handbags poor quality and bad customer service
- Coach - sunglasses case (coach)
- Coach - racist comments
- Coach Outlet Online - I ordered and paid, and I never got any confirmation and didn't get my bag