Cnidaplaycnidaplay.com

I have gone in and checked ma acount and yous have taken $50.00 out of my account I have not given authority so I want that money reimbursed back into my account my name aroha osborne my contact number is [protected]... Contact me asap thank... I want to know who is was using my account and scaming me... I'm taking this to the police... Thanks

Ar
Nov 11, 2016

Comments

Dec 11, 2018
    Cnidaplay / Content Roots - unauthorized credit card charges
    Belgium

On the 27th of october 2018, the amount of 63, 95euro has been charged on my mastercard!
    Debit to cnidaplay.com !
    I never ordered what so ever!
    I request a refund!
    My name : Marc Mertens
    E-mail : marc.[protected]@telenet.be

• Ho
      Jan 06, 2019
    Cnidaplay / Content Roots - no authorisation!
    Australia

i have been charged $37 for something i have not authorised im homeless and i want my monbey back now!!you have no right taking whatr isnt yours 19th of dec payment came out of my nab account

• Co
      Jan 23, 2019
    Cnidaplay / Content Roots - Cc payment
    New Rochelle
    New York

I need to get them to stop charging my cc you, my card has been charged monthly in the amount of $2.95, not sure what this is about, I tried calling the [protected], no one is answering the number.

• Tr
      May 12, 2019
    Cnidaplay / Content Roots - cnidaplay.com unauthorized credit card charges
    20 Cheltenham Drive
    New Zealand

Billed for a service that I do not want.7/4/2019.
    Please unlist me from the company as I do not want their products; I thought I was getting a free book and instead am not getting it.

• Cn
      Jun 06, 2019

@T. Ranson Hello,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

I would be happy to assist with having this issue rectified.

Please send us an email to [protected]@cnidaplay.com. We would be more than happy to assist you.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

• Kr
      May 14, 2019
    Cnidaplay / Content Roots - Money drew
    Denmark

You are takeing money for something i don'T get stop it or i vil Call The police. I want my money back

• Cn
      Jun 06, 2019

@kristian mathiasen Hello,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

I'm really sorry to hear that you received unexpected charges. I would be happy to assist with having this issue rectified.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

May 22, 2019
    cnidaplay.com - Offer of Free Trial but later charging me @2.95
    Philippines

5 Day Free Trial Premium Membership*: 5 Day Trial Premium Membership*: 1 Month Membership*: 3 Month Membership*: 5 Month Membership*: Regular Membership*:
    $0.00
    Unicef Donation: $1.00
    Multi-Media Upgrade: $2.95
    Monthly Transaction

Total Charges: $2.95

• Ka
      Jun 24, 2019
    Cnidaplay / Content Roots - WTF, interesting for which operation you took my money?!
    Azerbaijan

Just be sure guys, you are in very-very vrong way and you will face a big challenge in your beginners life. Please, don't be confused, when you start to meet surprise !!

• Si
      Jul 13, 2019
    Cnidaplay / Content Roots - I am not complaining but have a problem with a price that I have won on your company.
    Mm3 St

I in south africa at a town called Newcastle. I have a price that needs to be shipped to South Africa but have no master card. What I do have is an account at an south African bank of which I am willing to bay the 1$ and shipping costs. so what must I do to receive it?

• Na
      Jul 28, 2019
    Cnidaplay / Content Roots - bonjour, ma carte visa est débitée et je n'ai pas signé de contrat avec vous
    je suis une personne privée

nathalie lola wuillaume

• Si
      Aug 25, 2019
    Cnidaplay / Content Roots - Cnidaplay
    United Kingdom

How do i get my money back and cancel this??? I can't even get on their page... I don't understand how you have my details
    Every web search brings me to a third party who will cancel for a FEE!!
    Why can I not find the web page if this is a legit company??