DonnaPlay / Cnidaplay.comfraudulent service

My daughter noticed two charges of 19.95 on her credit card from cnidaplay.com and had no idea where they came from. When the phone number was called there is an automated line that will let you cancel the service (Fraud service). I was able to speak with a representative, maya, and informed her that a subscription was never requested and we are being billed fraudulently. She asked for the card number! So she could put through a cancellation and was told that would not happen. After advising her I need a physical address so that our bank and connecticut attorney general can follow up on this I was issued a credit for the two charges. It can take up to 10 business days for the refund to go through. Subsequent checking of the account found a charge of $1.00 on 6/29,.03 cents on 6/30 and.56 cents on 7/12. This is a fraudulent, rip off site. I was able to obtain a physical address of 333 se second avenue, suite 2000, miami fl. 33131. These internet sites are not monitored and the small charges going unchecked are a tactic used to check the account before other larger charges are taken. Everyone on this complaint board needs to continue to pursue action on this fraud. Get your state attorney general office involved and keep up the pressure. Problem is this troll will pop up on another site eventually. The website associated with this is cnidaplay.com - it should be fraud play.com. As noted in another post, you can cancel online but they will charge a "small fee" - for canceling something that was fraudulently taken!!!

Macarena García Nov 14, 2018

Devuelvan todos los cargos a la tarjeta [protected].
    No les he comprado nunca nada y me han cargado tres cantidades, más de 22€ que son míos.

• Ke
    Kewyn Branker Nov 12, 2018

Around 20/11/16 it started happening
    I don't know what is the client number
    I'm being charged for something I don't want, don't use and can't stop
    I am thankful for the help

• Wh
    Whyiseveryusernametaken Oct 23, 2018

These guys aren't letting me cancel my membership lmao [censored]ing money [censored]s they should be shut down. Sorry not sorry

• Ll
    Ll2017 Oct 23, 2018

A charge appeared on my credit card from cindaplay. No clue what the charge is for. It is an unauthorised charge on my credit card. Please explain and refund.

• Da
    Dannes Sep 03, 2018

3 times you have charges my account for about 89 usd, I have never used any services from you pay back!!

• Na
    Natarliakakz Sep 01, 2018

Hi there I had recently registered with yous but cancelled before the date was due to issue payment. That money of $75.00 was taken from my account without any knowledge of me knowing. I want a full refund of the money or else I will take legal action

• 05
    05353032797 Aug 21, 2018

hamza ghemaz

• Cl
    [email protected] Aug 15, 2018

I am trying to cancel a membership to get my monies refunded. I have been unable to do so.
    They claim that the credit card no I input is incorrect, however it is the same credit card they deducted monies from, they also claim my email is incorrect, however they emailed me using the same email account.

JoS364 Aug 27, 2016

I also got scammed by thinking I was signing up for a "free trial" to view something and then realising I had been transfered to an unrelated website and what I wanted wasn't even there. I tried to cancel immediately and was forced to "pay" a cancellation fee!! I have just called the bank and they have blocked payments and are replacing my card. what a hassle. Everyone beware!!

• Ny
    nyetider Jan 01, 2017

@JoS364 Did you pay the cansellation fee before you blocked the payments? Did it cause any problems with the form?