CMH Group / The worst people to deal with

I purchased a vehicle from Hatfield Auto on [protected], on delivery of the vehicle I took the vehicle and realized over that day that this vehicle had been in a major accident, as I took it to two panel beaters I deal with and they confirmed my suspicion, I then contacted the dealership to inform them I want the deal cancelled immediately and the told me this was fine, I then emailed them on [protected] first thing in the morning to ensure that they transferred my very large deposit back via a electronic transfer, as I had transferred the cash to them, they then told me this was not possible, and they would give me a cheque and this would take 10 working days to clear, I told them that is insane, and I wanted my cash immediately, as I needed a vehicle and had found one in good order, and not a code three vehicle like the one they tried to sell me, they then requested the bank do a three day special clearance which was never done, and they charged it to my account. I need my money now, and they are refusing to give me my money as I had paid them! I also want a full refund of any charges incurred due to their mistake!

Op

Comments

• Do
      24th of Jan, 2011
    CMH Group - Selling a vehicle to someone else
    CMH Group

Selling a vehicle to someone else when an intent of offer to purchase has been processed without even contacting me to advise that another party wanted the vehicle and offering me first right of acceptance.

• Pr
      29th of Aug, 2018
    CMH Group - Service CMH OPEL UMHLANGA
    Umhlanga
    South Africa

Vehicle booked in for service and a few other faults. All the faults were resolved but service not done. I need to now bring vehicle back in for service to be carried out due to incompetent staff. This dealership needs to reimburse me for my petrol costs due to the inconvenience. Utter disappointed in the service received.

• We
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Combined Motor Holdings Group / CMH Group - i payed almost money to this website to sell my car , but where is the post of my car?

i payed almost money to this website to sell my car, but where is the post of my car? 500AED only post one week ???? is this fraud website? is this how you make money from people ? you delete my post, you want no one call me and i can sell the most cheap price of my car to you website right ? can you explain where the hell is post of my car ????