CMH Group / The worst people to deal with
I purchased a vehicle from Hatfield Auto on [protected], on delivery of the vehicle I took the vehicle and realized over that day that this vehicle had been in a major accident, as I took it to two panel beaters I deal with and they confirmed my suspicion, I then contacted the dealership to inform them I want the deal cancelled immediately and the told me this was fine, I then emailed them on [protected] first thing in the morning to ensure that they transferred my very large deposit back via a electronic transfer, as I had transferred the cash to them, they then told me this was not possible, and they would give me a cheque and this would take 10 working days to clear, I told them that is insane, and I wanted my cash immediately, as I needed a vehicle and had found one in good order, and not a code three vehicle like the one they tried to sell me, they then requested the bank do a three day special clearance which was never done, and they charged it to my account. I need my money now, and they are refusing to give me my money as I had paid them! I also want a full refund of any charges incurred due to their mistake!
More CMH Group Complaints & Reviews
- CMH Head Office South Africa - Bad Attitude
- CMH Group - The worst experience ever!!!!!
- CMH Group - Second hand vehicle exchange
- CMH Group - deceived in purchasing a accent vehicle with issues
- CMH Group - cmh infinite pinetown
- Combined Motor Holdings Group / CMH Group - service received from cmh east rand
- Combined Motor Holdings Group / CMH Group - cmh pretoria
- Combined Motor Holdings Group / CMH Group - cmh ford randburg service
- Combined Motor Holdings Group / CMH Group - the service received at cmh ford umgeni road durban
- Combined Motor Holdings Group / CMH Group - unethical behaviour