Club Pogo / Wrongly suspended!
I had my Pogo account suspended as it was said that I had used an inappropriate word. The word was incorrectly spelled and was not one I have ever used. Either this was an accidental typing error (I don't recall exactly) or the person who reported me was being malicious. I contacted EA games to explain and only got a standard reply with no evidence or a full explanation. I was a member of Club pogo for some time and even set up a league a few times, but due to one nasty and disruptive pogo player (non-member I might add) I had to shut them down. Pogo did nothing whatsoever about this player, who had spoiled everything for a lot of my league members, this person had used foul language on more than one occasion, but nothing was ever done about this. Due to all the above, I decide that I would not renew my Club Pogo membership as I feel they failed to listen to me several times and did not answer me fully or try to rectify any of the situations. I had made many friends on Pogo, and sadly I have lost contact with quite a few due to this dispute I have with Pogo. I don't feel that I should pay for a service that treats you so badly, yet allows non-members to abuse and disrupt an otherwise pleasant place to meet new people and have fun.
In closure, I strongly recommend Club Pogo, find someway of making sure they look after their members properly and provide proof of any given complaints.
More Club Pogo Complaints & Reviews
- Pogo.com - I won the jackpot, but they wont pay! 
- Pogo.com - Club Pogo Jackpots not paying! 
- On Line Games Pogo / Ea www.ea.com CA - Cancel charge authorization 
- Dri Electronic Arts, Dri*gamezone - Fraud 
- Club Pogo - Unable to play pogo games 
- Electronic Arts (EA) - club pogo
- Electronic Arts (EA) - dragon age and customer service in general
- Electronic Arts (EA) - lost an inform card
- Electronic Arts (EA) - pogo 
- Electronic Arts (EA) - Fifa 17