Club Mahindra / Unethical behaviour
This is very disappointing being such a reputed company!!!
I (Prakash shah) got call on 06th feb 2017 from club mahindra that i won 2 free nights, in order to avail that i need to visit there center so as per the given appointment time i visited them on 07th feb 2017 at 5.00pm, rahul raj mall, surat, gujarat and met one lady named alpa.
As per conversation, she told that we won 2 complementary nights in lucky draw perhaps on the contrary i haven`t filled any such lucky draw form and i am sure they got my details from some survey or cellular company.
Though they asked me to join membership which will give me 7+5 nights free and so i have paid rs. 24, 465/- through my hdfc card.
On asking they informed that you will get some otp than you will get free complimentary night... Which never happened but as they told that you book travel tickets for the dates booked and we will get free night so i booked tickets for 28th may costing rs.9, 200/- which all gone in vain as i had`nt received free nights as informed.
After that they informed me to pay amount in 3 emi`s to avail free nights and if paid more 3 emi`s then i will get more free nights in october but i feel its god graced that i hadn`t paid any amount after this otherwise all will we wasted.
For getting membership your people were calling me n number of times and now if i am facing problem that you people are not responding at all as per trailed mail it has been 10 days am expecting revert from you.
Its really bull # to get the membership of your brand who dosen't have any concern for the customers.
I really regret being connected with you people
I know very well your sales techniques of showing moon and stars and fooling people, i want my money back also i want to know who will bear the loss of my booked train tickets to goa on 28th may.
Expecting positive and quick response from your end.
More Club Mahindra Complaints & Reviews
- Club Mahindra Gift Certificate - gift voucher no. not been accepted for redemption of gift voucher 
- Club Mahindra Holidays - Deficiency in service, dishonoring valid reservation req and failed to deliver as promised! 
- Club Mahindra - Unethical business 
- Club Mahindra Holidays - Not honouring commitment - no refund 
- Club Mahindra Holidays - False committment 
- Club Mahindra - Very Bad Experience 
- Club Mahindra - Holiday redemption 
- Club Mahindra - Club Mahindra holiday resort in Munnar 
- Club Mahindra - Refund of down payment
- Club Mahindra - club mahindra membership