Having problems with Club Mahindra?

1860 210 1111 (Customer Service)
1800 209 2345 (Buy New Membership)
+91 446 695 3435 (Customer Service)
+91 443 988 1000 (Chennai Office)
Mahindra Towers, 1st Floor, "A" Wing, Dr. G M Bhosle Marg, P.K. Kurne Chowk, Worli
Mumbai
Fri9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Sat9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
SunClosed
Chennai Office
Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai 600 002, Tamilnadu, India

Complaints & Reviews

Disgusting Services

We were called for a marketting move made by Club Mahindra in Jayanagar, Bangalore office and offered a gift for spending more than 2.5 hours listening to the most complicated holiday services one can offer. First of all, there were n number of "if" "else" conditions in the packages they offer and this finally confuses the customer as to what they can expect from the organization. Anyway, we were not convinced with the packages they offered (the amount of which was revealed only after stressful talk for about 2 hours) and we declined the offer. As promised earlier they gave a holiday voucher to us which was valid for 6 months.

Here the story starts.... We had our anniversary coming closer and thought to give a mahindra resort a try as we had this voucher with us. We had placed the request for booking before a month from the date of holiday.
Club Mahindra claims to have a 48 hours response time to any kind of query/request for reservation you make. Unfortunately we never got a call or any response from Mahindra. we had to call up at the call centre where they said they don't even see the status of the application when we had received an auto reply two days back. They asked us to wait for a reply from them within 24 hours. We waited.... No Reply ... We called up again and we get the same reply which we got a day back. We waited .... No Reply again ... This continued for a week and we gave up on the situation.

We asked everytime to give the answer in Yes/No so that we can plan for any other holiday. But to our disgust nobody was even saying "No". Finally after more than a weeks time a call comes saying that the gift voucher is not valid for weekends !!!!! (There was nothing like this mentioned on the voucher though. We had applied during the Off-Season. Also we checked online and the Resorts were available for non-members in those days.)

Am happy that at least they replied. I wasn't expecting a reply in a decade from them.

My Point is why do they need to cheat people with these fake gift vouchers when they don't wanna go ahead and stand straight on their commitments? We were almost going to sign up for the membership and I feel fortunate that we escaped their trap.

After this disgusting experience i would say, "beware of Club Mahindra .... !!! ".

• Ur
    Urvi Jul 16, 2008

I visited to Asopalav sate yesterday & I had a very bad experience.I went to Asopalav house which is on the road and it has no parking area. I went there around 3 in the noon and some two cars were parked in front of the Asopalav house.So I parked my Activa with thoase two cars.The guard who was on duty he didnt tell anything to me like its a car parking only for Asopalav House.When I came back after visited and I didnt see my Activa there.I asked that guard, he told me to speak with his supervisor.Sudnealy I saw that they had thrown my Activa on the road .I spoke to that supervisor about this & he told me that it is not my responsibility.How colud we accept this kind of matter where only high profile people are valuable!!!Today I again visited there with my Swift car and parked at the same place.And asked him if ther eany problem..He said "NO MADAM ITS OK!!!WE WILL TAKE CARE OF THIS!!!This the the way of differance.

• Sh
    Sheetal Jul 16, 2008

Asopalav sale is totally a watse of time...dont go for that...

Prit Jul 16, 2008

I went to Asopalav sale but it has not atall new collection.I think they are designing for high profile ladies only.So not for middle class...

maharajaenter Jan 12, 2009

I was also invited similarly to Mulund, Mumbai. They told me that I have won a free holiday package for 2 Nights and I will get the Gift Voucher after sitting through the presentation of 1 Hour. As evident theirs was a most complicated holiday offer and one has to pay for 25 years of holidays in advance. I even doubt whether they will complete 25 years or will run away like Suman Motels etc. BUT ONLY A FOOL WILL PAY ADVANCE FOR 25 YEARS OF HOLIDAYS.
    Anyways after the presentation was over the executive very rudely informed us that the Gift Vouchers were not available and we shall collect it within 2-3 days. He refused to give anything in writing.
    Strict Action should be taken against such cheap practices. But no newspaper is ready to publish against them as they advertise with the papers regularly.

• Cl
    Club Mahindra Holidays Mar 23, 2010

Dear Shiuli,

Thank you for writing in and voicing your concerns through this forum.

Iam certainly concerned on the experience that has left much to be desired hence would like to thank you for being patient.

May I request you to kindly send in your concerns to my email - [email protected] I will ensure to revert to you as soon as possible.

Regards
    Indira
    Member Relations
    Club Mahindra

ProfessionalAssociates Oct 07, 2010

Dear Friends,
    We will help you to get back your refund of
    Club Mahindra Membership Amount.
    Call between 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
    Professional Associates (Legal Consultants)
    Contact: 9892016032

• Pa
    parmarlegalism Mar 15, 2013

Dear Client,

We provide consultancy on “Refund of Club Mahindra Membership Amount”

We will help & guide you to get back your Membership Amount.

M/s. Parmar Legalism
    Advocates, Consultants & Trademark Attorney
    Contact: 9892016032
    Email id: [email protected]
    Maharashtra, Mumbai
    India.

False committment

I have very bad experience related to after sale service of Club Mahindra. During the selling of Holiday to...

Poor Service & Harasment

Dear Sir

This complaint is to bring in to your knowledge that I had recived a Gift Voucher of 2 night and 3days at your Respected resorts Munnar, Binsar, Manali (optional). As per your call centre's guys guided me to Fax the voucher, I did that 10 to 12 days back on the given no. and I was suppose to recieve a call from the concern department for confimation, but yet I hadn't got any call from your side. Employees of your Respected Call Centre are making me fool till the day I Fax the Voucher, I had called them up sevrel times and they all are giving me the same day time of the call.

Kindly please check this out or tell me the concern department if u can't do this for me.
My Coplaint no. is : 500626

COPORTE OFFICE SINCE LAST 03 YEARS
    REGULERLY THROUTH REGISTERED LETTERS
    FOR TERMINATION OF MY CLUB MAHINDERA
    MEMBERSHIP NO 28445,AS MY FAMILY IS
    FACING DIFFCULT FINIANCIAL PROBLEM.
    IT IS FURTHER REQUESTED KINDELY RETUREN
    MY HARD EARNED MONEY WITH OUT FURTHER DELAY I WILL BE HIGHILY OBLIGED
    DR SHOBHA PANDE
    H N 134/3 TALLITAL BAZAR
    NAINITAL UTTRAKHAND

• Ra
    ravindra Deshpande Jun 24, 2008

I advise all those desirous of taking membership of clubmahindra to think 100 times before falling in their trap. their superior advertisements /promised gifts and glib salesmen will make one desirous of becoming a member without realising that once you sign on the dotted line you can forget about your money even if they cheat.
    I became a member in march 2007. i was promised a handycam worth rs 19000 and an extra holiday in one of their south india resorts. the price of the handycam i received only rs 15000 and it was printed on the box itself. mind you it is MRP and the model a basic one. when i told them to reduce my fees by rs 4000 or refund me the amount they flatly refused stating that the handycam was worth rs 19000 even thought the handycam box was printed with the MRP of rs 15000. i immediately asked them to cancelmy membership for breach of contract and cheating. they promised to do it and return my instal ments. but inspite of their promises they kept on taking my instalments. my banktold me that unless clubmahindra told them to stop the instalments they could do nothing. then i made ny account zero balance for three months and payment from my bamk stopped. meanwhile they had collecetd rs 75000 from me while promising me that my money would be returned. finally i got a check from them in nov 2003, ie, after 7 months after my cancellation and to my surprise they had deducted rs 25000 without any explanation. despite numerous emails to them the reasons for the deduction they have not bothered to reply me. i am claiming the full refund with 18% interest and i will do everything possible to get my money.

prabhjeet singh Jul 10, 2008

hi, sir im prabhjeet th side.i have recive a gift voucher for club mahindra and i prefer for jaipur and i gve 3 dates for that and i didnt get reply frm ur side.and i fax it also...my certificate no. is hw-095173
    my cont no. is 9899174173 prabhjeet singh
    plz feed back soon sir

Deficiency in service, dishonoring valid reservation req and failed to deliver as promised!

Following would give detailed information on How Club Mahindra, CL, has cheated us by giving false promise...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices