Having problems with Club Mahindra?

1860 210 1111 (Customer Service)
1800 209 2345 (Buy New Membership)
+91 446 695 3435 (Customer Service)
+91 443 988 1000 (Chennai Office)
Mahindra Towers, 1st Floor, "A" Wing, Dr. G M Bhosle Marg, P.K. Kurne Chowk, Worli
Mumbai
Fri9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Sat9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
SunClosed
Chennai Office
Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai 600 002, Tamilnadu, India

Complaints & Reviews

bad service

I have been a member of club mahindra since 2007 and have paid all my dues (amounting to over 2 lakhs) etc promptly and well in time. However over the last four years club mahindra has not been able to give me any accomodation whenever i have wanted and also i must mention here that their international tie up is a bloody hoax. while i was denied acco at bkk and pattaya recently with the reason that the alotted rooms are full, i could go to the very same hotell/resort and get acco at over 50% discount on the tariff. tboth the places were practically empty as it was off season. i have been pursuing for a cancellation and refund of membersip amount with them for over 3 weeks now and have spoken to lavanya, gautam, vidya, anusha, phaninder and mr arun prakash. Sadly none of these persons know their MD's name or email ID (apparently a new incumbent has joined recently) also their top management including mr suraj hassan are well insulated from members and at no point in time can a member get to any of them. the call backs promised are never adhered to. i would like to knwo whther any forum (ombudsman types) exists for these time share companies and if so would like to have their contact address/phone numbers.

ProfessionalAssociates Jul 22, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,
    We will help & guide you to get back your refund of
    Club Mahindra Membership Amount*.

Parmar Legalism & Management Services
    Maharashtra, Mumbai,
    Professional Associates

Clubmahindra Dec 07, 2011

Dear Sir,

We have made note of your concerns mentioned and regret the inconvenience you had to face. We would definitely revert to you with status for which we would require your contact details. Please send across the same to the email [email protected]

With regards
    Gopal VN
    Mahindra Holidays

Very Bad Experience

I, m a club mahindra member but till date have had very bad experiences with them. They sweet talk you into...

Despite assurances by sale staff,Payamnts forceably taken

I was made a member vide membership ID 2025306 in August 2010 at their Saharaganj, Lucknow, UP, India office.Mr Shashank and Mr Bhaskar explained that after 3 EMIs of Rs.6777/- each, the payment may be stopped till I return from USA by June 2011.Thereafter I may deposit remaining amount in lumpsum without any interest within 12 months from becoming their member.

It was also explained that I shall be given a 32" LCD HDTV and Rs.5000/- gift voucher on payment of the 3 EMIs.I promptly did it.The LCD TV and gift voucher has not yet been delivered at my Lucknow residence.

Despite assurances, the payments of fourth EMI has been withdrawan from my credit card account.I fear the same will continue further.I shall have no option but to get my credit card cancelled.

This amount to cheating by the company.

ProfessionalAssociates Jul 22, 2011

Maharashtra, Mumbai,
    Professional Associates

• Ir
    IRSHAD 980 Mar 05, 2013

CLUB MAHINDRA LUCKNOW ME JO HABI BULLAH ESTATE KA OFFICE HAI, WAHANA PAR LARKIYUN KO KHUN CHUS KAR KAAM KARWAYA JAATA HAI, KOI CHUTTI NAHI DI JAATA HAI . KAI LARKIYOUN PAR ISKA BAHUT PRESURE HAI . JAB SALARY MILTA HAI TO WO BHI KAT PIT KAR MILTA HAI. YE COMPANY CHOR HAI. 15 AUGUST YA KISI BHI HOLIDAY PAR KOI CHUTTI NAHI DI JAATI HAI AUR COMPLAIN KARNE PAR YE DHAMKI DI JAATI HAI KI KAAM KARNA HAI TO KARO WARNA KARNE WALE BAHUT HAIN. AGAR COMPANY KA YAHI HALL RAHA THA HUMLOG ISKE KHILAF MEDIA SE SAMPARK KARENGE. YAHANA KA HEAD JAYANT PRATAP SINGH HAI AUR USKA CHAMCHA BADRI SINGH HAI .

Cheating

In spite of being a Club Mahindra member for over 10 years, I feel cheated because I am never able to book a reservation at destination of my choice even if I plan over 2 months in advance. Most of the times even if a member provides 3 - 4 choices to their reservation department, the answer is - ' sorry, we are full'. Whether a member is of premium red category or white season category, it is immaterial. Paying for a memberships in lakhs and then annual maintainence fees in thousand of rupees every year, Club Mahindra is simply fooling gullible people!

Clubmahindra Dec 04, 2010

Dear Mr. Malik,

Thank you for voicing out your concerns through this forum.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you had to face. May I request you to kindly assist me with your membership details. You can send across the same to my email - [email protected] and I will ensure to revert to you at the earliest.

Mahindra Holidays

• Sh
    Shonali Apr 18, 2013

I completely agree with this... it is almost like they have more members than rooms available... or else they rent out their rooms to non-members, so that members just can't get a booking at any time. The link up with RCI is a farce as they expect you to sign over a week before they allow you to even access the information on whether there are rooms available and you then have to use them within a few months or you will lose the week.

This whole thing has been a real farce and a complete waste of our time and money...

PLEASE DON"T BUY A MEMBERSHIP IF YOU HAVEN"T DONE SO YET... !!

Club Mahindra - False promises & Cheating

I am a Family physician, aged 47 years practicing in Dombivli since last 22 years.

I have enjoyed my stay at their resorts at codago valley coorg, varca beach goa, fort kumbalgrah with my other doctor friends and family.

So I called up Club Mahindra Club for booking holidays in may 2010. Company Sales Executive Mr.Mahesh Shetty (SEID 1937) approached me and advised me to pay Rs.15, 564 for confirmed booking at Blue Country Resort, Panchgini. I also made him aware that I was not interested in membership but wanted to buy holidays as per MHRIL rules and ready to pay applicable charges.

It was made very clear in the first meeting that I wanted to buy the holidays as a non-member only and not interested in membership. To my surprise I received the membership kit followed by list of cheques to be paid by ECS.

What was most shocking is that when I contacted Blue Country Resort- Panchgini where I had booked my holidays with Club mahindra, I came to know that the resort had NOTHING to do with Club Mahindra!

Inspite of repeated calls & messages to him, there was no response from him. Then after again repeated calls he messaged and apologized for not being able to give holiday stay and gave me assurance of refund.

Since last one month he was just trying to ignore me on phone and giving me false assurance to repay the amount.

Ultimately I couldn't enjoy my holidays even after paying the amount and also lost faith in Mahindra resorts just because of their sales executive Mr.Mahesh Shetty, who right from beginning has misguided me and continued giving me false assurances in his personal capacity.

I have sent many emails to them, to member relation centre and also the head executives but still I am getting only false assurances and no action is being taken. I am planning to lodge a FIR under Indian Penal Code 420, if things do not go in order.

I would never recommend to anyone about this crook club, cheaters!!

Club Mahindra - False promises & Cheating

Club Mahindra Holidays
  • Fr
    Fraudsters_beware Jul 11, 2010

Club Mahindra's Motto:

Not fun, family, forever

its cheat, fraud and disappear!

Club Mahindra Holidays Jul 12, 2010

Dear Sir,

Thank you for writing in and voicing your concerns through this forum.

Iam certainly concerned on the experience that has left much to be desired hence would like to thank you for being patient.

May I request you to kindly send in your contact details to my email - [email protected] I will ensure to revert to you as soon as possible.

• Dr
    Dr. H. R. Dedhia Aug 10, 2012

I couldn't find an option to delete this. I want to notify all that I got my refund regarding this issue. Thank you Club Mahindra for reverting back!

Club Mahindra's Deceptions And THE MONEY MAKERS

You wont hear more than this from Club Mahindra [Mostly from Ms. Indira] even after publishing your complaint on any forum.
"Dear Mr.Dhingra,
Thank you for voicing out your concerns through this forum. . ."

I became a member of Club Mahindra last year September 2009 and when was not willing to take the membership due to some other liabilities I had already planned from April 2010 I was suggested by their
executive to for 12 months EMI plan. Then as per him I could have converted the last 6 EMI’s in 24 months EMI of around 4500 from 15891 if I pay the 6th EMI in advance.

But to my surprise when I contacted Club Mahindra’s collection department I was told that they had a provision to convert some 9600 to EMI while the rest I would have to pay with the same plan i.e. 15891.

I was suggesting Club Mahindra membership to a couple of my friends who recently got engaged but then going through Club Mahindra’s harrowing experience I suggested them backing off the membership.

Here are the feedbacks which I provided over their site when no one was getting back to me [even though writing feedback wasnt at all helpful also].

"I have taken this membership with a payment schedule of 12 EMIs. I was told initially by your Executive that if you pay the 6th installment in advance then the rest of the payments can be converted to 24 EMIs. But later when I called your collection department [number provided by the executive Mr. Saurabh [protected]] I was told that there isnt such a scheme. Since then I havent heard from your side. This is really pathetic and I wouldnt like to continue with club mahindra any more. Please cancel my membership and refund all my money. I hope some one get backs to me soon else I would have to file a case in the consumer court. "

"On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 7:46 AM, Feedback wrote:
Dear Mr. Dhingra,
With regard to your e-mail, we have marked it to our branch official at Delhi - Bikaji branch who would get back to you within 2 working days. Please be rest assured that this is only because it is our endeavour
to assist you with a correct and deserving redressal. Please bear with us till then.

Roshan
Member relations | Club Mahindra Holidays"

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A CALL FROM THEIR SO CALLED BRANCH [A LAID BACK ATTITUDE QUITE UPTO CLUB MAHINDRA’S CHARACTER AS AN ORGANISATION]

"Hi Roshan,

Thanks for the response. It seems to be inevitable for a corrective measure taken for the issue to be addressed in a satisfactory manner. I had already received a call from the Bikaji branch as arranged by your executive Mr. Saurabh but after hearing my plea that person never turned up. So I do not expect a positive response and please let me know the way for a cancellation of my membership. I havent used utilized any of your free holidays or food vouchers and I would willingly like to surrender the same. Just let me know the procedure for my money being refunded.

I do not want any calls from your branch as its really very disgusting on your part when you have someone calling from the branch to resolve a customer issue and the same person is trying to deviate from the issue while trying to explain me some internal facts that the discount offered to me is for government employees not meant for professionals. It wasnt me who asked for those discounts and it had been your executive so I guess this should have been resolved at your internal end.

I have other liabilities as per which I had planned everything and your executive had lured into this deal with your misleading facts. I wont have a second thought in filing a complaint against Club Mahindra as I have paid 7 installments. I do not want anyone passifying me as the lines have already been crossed where I am waiting for a response for more than month and a half [already paid 2 installements in this span]. I just want my membership cancelled and my money refunded.

Rajat Dhingra

Dear Mr.Dhingra,
Member id: 1572623

We are concerned that you have decided to opt out of your membership.

Please refer to the membership rules, Clause no 6.1 about cancellation of the membership.
Since there is no refund of the amount paid by you so far, we urge you to withdraw your cancellation request and continue to enjoy holidays with Club Mahindra.
On our part, we will strive to regain the trust you had placed in us and we look forward to giving you many years of memorable holidays.
Isha Adhikari"
THE FEEDBACK ISNT AND WONT EVER BE RESOLVED AT CLUB MAHINDRA’S END

Hi Isha,

I dont understand you make these clauses and then your executives are trying to lure customers based on false commitments. I dont have any other option other than filing a case with the consumer court against Club Mahindra. I havent utilized a single holiday and neither your free coupons so why do you guys do not refund any money. Thanks for not being able to resolve my query. Please keep my membership open and I will see to it that I can go against your terms & conditions to expedite the process.

Rajat."

Club Mahindra Holidays Jun 07, 2010

Dear Mr.Rajat,

In continuation to your interactions with us I understand that Ms.Isha (Member Relations) is in touch with you to address your concerns.

However, please be ensured that I will coordinate with the concerned and revert to you at the earliest.

Please do write back to me on [email protected] for any further clarifications.

Contact: 9892016032

The salesman in Club Mhindra are cheating us, just to show their sales.

Membership is on Name of “Badal Agrawal”. and the number is 1487467. We have taken membership in the month of May 2009.
Following is the brief detail of our concern.
We have join club Mahindra as Member in last year. Mr Abhishek has given us deal. The location of your office is Mariplex Kalyaninagar, Pune.
We have paid down payment of Rs 15564 by check, and along with this we have submitted blank check for Ecs.
Your salesman Mr Abhishek told us once you receive the welcome kit you can cancel the membership and no Ecs will be deducted from your account.

While taking membership he promises us following things.
1. We will get 5000 cash back on this.
2. And we can avail Holidays which we will receive in Welcome Kit, along with food voucher and (2)Free Holiday coupon, i.e. in all around 9-10 holidays we can avail on 10, 000.

But In this one of you Ecs also got deducted as he did not ask us to write a mail for cancellation of membership. So now in total we paid around Rs 19500 to Club Mahindra.

Till December neither we receive any cash back(Rs 5000) even after sending reminder several times.

Nor we got any holiday booking.

Hence in December he promised us that he will transfer our membership to someone else and will return back our whole money.

But till date we did not get any results to this matter, Though we are continuously following this matter.

Would you please do the favor to us and kindly help us to solve this matter.

Please Do the needful.

Thanks in anticipation.

fraud /misrepresentation

17.03.2010
Dear Sir/Madam

I am a member of Club mahindra. My membership no. is 1444996. I took this membership in february 2009. I want to cancell my membership now.
But now I am feeling cheated by club mahindra.
While selling this membership, the club mahindra executive’s misrepresented the facts and hides some facts to sell the membership.
They told us (me and my wife) that I won a lucky draw . the fact is they never conducted any lucky draw. They call all the persons who fill up their coupens.
Secondly, they misrepresented us that the offer was available for only that day and we had to choose at that particular time.
Thirdly they told us about ASF, but never told that this charge will be increased every year.
Forthly, they told us that only some families have been chosen by their centre for availing this offer.( Centre is situated at metro walk, rohini, new delhi).This is again a lie.

They never told us that 60 percent of the cost of the membership is towards the admission fee that is not refundable.
This is clear case misrepresentation and hiding of facts.

I have paid Rs. 58000/- and now they are telling that if you cancel your membership, I can get nothing as my balance will be negative after deducting admission fee.

They never told me how they calculate the admission fee. If one person have not paid the full amount of membership, how can they calculate admission fee on full amount?

I want to tell you some facts about my membership. I have taken blue studio. I have paid Rs. 58000/- (approx) till now. I have never availed any facility from club mahindra.

I mailed to club mahindra on 10th march 2009 to [protected]@clubmahindra.com to cancel the membership and to refund my money.
After one day I received a call from club mahindra that I can cancel my membership but I can not get any amount of refund.

I further mailed to them but I received a call that I can sell the membership to any other person but if I opt to cancel I will never get anything from club mahindra.
I am very surprised and confused for which I am paying so much when I am not interested in their membership at all. I have not taken any facility from them then why I cannot get my amount back.

The way the club mahindra get its client is highly objectionable. As per the contract act also, if an agreement is done by misrepresentation, it is voidable at the option of the party who has been misrepresented.
The agreement entered into by me and club mahindra is the outcome of misrepresentation of facts and fraudulent activity ( referring lucky draw, whereas there is no lucky draw etc.) of their marketing personnel. Thus it is not valid in law itself.
Please help me to get out of this agreement and getting my money back from club mahindra.

Thanking You

Membership Number 252262
Bimal Shah
Mumbai
[protected]

Any time I wanted to go for vacation, the Mahindra affiliated hotels were full so I asked them to cancel membership and refund money. They cancelled membership but did not refund money (showed me fine print that money can not be refunded). There was no point in cancelling membership if I can not get refund. So I asked them to re-instate membership. The sales office Mr. Anand in R mall office took over a month to direct to correct person. Then Mr. Vinay singh of Vashi, Mumbai Branch is taking over 2 months saying approval from head office is not coming. I must have made 100's of calls but they have same reply. It is hard to believe that when new membership gets activated in 2 days, why should re-instating take over 2 months.

Club Mahindra has over 1 lac members, that is what I heard from Employee of club. No wonder people do not get reservation although they pay lacs of Rupees. Club has very few resort compared to numbers of members they have. They shoudl stop taking new members and pay attention to existing members.

Dear Bimal Shah,

Thank you for writing in and voicing your concerns through this forum.

May I request you to kindly send in your concerns to my email - [email protected] I will ensure to revert to you as soon as possible.

Club Mahindra holiday resort in Munnar

On 20th Jan of this year I visited the Club Mahindra holiday resort in Munnar and 1st Dec in Goa. Both the resorts are excellent and entirely different. The Munnar resort gives the feeling of heaven whereas the Goa resort gives a very adventurous feeling. It is one of the most beautiful places I had ever been to. Services, cleanliness and hospitality in both resorts are excellent. We were going to see different places of both the cities but after entering the resort and with the excellent activities of resort we cancelled our program and decided to enjoy our time in the resort!. Truly Memorable!

- SHILPI AWASTHI/ AMIT AWASTHI

Dear Shilpi,

Thank you for taking time out to give us your feedback.

We are delighted that your membership experience has been so wonderful.

We value your feedback in our continual endeavour to ensure you and your family holiday with us and experience the happiest family holidays.

• Vi
    vijay kumar bairwal Jan 27, 2015

Plese help me i did not found my pf money plese solve my problem.

Yercaud Resort of Club Mahindra

Yercaud trip was our first time family trip to a Club Mahindra associated resort. To tell the fact, it was one of the best experience of a holiday. Right from the services provided to the ambience, everything was perfect for relaxation. The antiques of the heritage resort, even in the unnoticed regions, uniquely designed rooms covering, scenic beauty, activities conducted bring people closer. Be it the morning trek or the night bon fire, gave a touch of an excellent unforgettable holiday!

Special thanks to team Mahindra holiday & thumbs up for many more holidays we are waiting to make it happen.

- RAJESH JOHN

Club Mahindra Holidays Jan 13, 2010

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for taking time out and giving us your feedback.

Coorg Holiday

Coorg, Coorg, Coorg ...no matter how many times I praise it, its not enough. A heavenly destination just a few hours from Bangalore but just the place to unwind and relax. And when it comes to hospitality, Club Mahindra is unmatched. I'm not a member, but I've come here through a package and I can't wait to go back there. Thumbs up to the service too!

Ashish Sethna, Bangalore

Dear Ashish,

Thank you for taking time out to give us your feedback.

Club Mahindra

Club Mahindra gives false assurance & commitments at the time of selling

I have been given a complimentary holiday offer (vide certificate no. [protected]) for 2 nights 3 days at the time of taking membership of Club Mahindra.

One of their staff from Sales department, Mrs Manashi Basak has assured me to provide 2 rooms for two nights 3 days at Fort Raddison, Raichak, West Bengal. Accordingly, I have registered my request on 10th Oct’09 at MRC through reference no. 392067 for a reservation on 20th and 21st Nov’09 at Fort Raddison, Raichak and I was assured that with in 48 hours I will receive a communication on my reservation status.

Again on 15th Oct’09, I got in touch with MRC to check status of my reservation request since I have not received any communication from MRC. Then a person from Member Relationship Centre (MRC) has come out with a different story and communicated to me that 20th and 21st Nov’09 are coming under RED season of Fort Radisson and I need to shift my reservation request by a week. Accordingly I have requested for 27th and 28th Nov’09 night. This time too, I was given same assurance that within 48 hours I will be communicated. But I never received a communication from MRC.

However, I have not left my hope, again on 20th Oct’09 I got in touch with MRC and a person called, Adhi has come out with another story and said, he can’t give any assurance since Fort Radisson does not belong to Club Mahindra. However, he has assured me to revert back within 48 hours.

Ultimately, today morning I have realized it while talking to MRC people that Club Mahindra is no way different than any other small organization who runs Holiday resort time sharing business and gives false assurance and commitment to their customers at the time of selling. Since I have such a bad experience with Club Mahindra at the beginning, I can’t think of 25 years of long association.

D Ghosh

Club Mahindra Holidays Nov 03, 2009

Dear Sir,

Thanks for writing in and voicing your concerns through Complaintsboard.com.
    If you are an existing Club Mahindra member, please send us your member ID and your e-mail at [email protected] (with subject line: response to your review), and we would like to address your issues as soon as possible.

Thank You.

Sincerely,

Member Relations, Club Mahindra

We want some one to visit us as we are new members and want help

I am a new member. When we took the membership the sales person explained everything to my husban but in one years time I (his wife) realized that he is unable to devote any time to plan the holidays so now I want to understand the whole process and request your person to come and explain every thing.
My membership IDno. is 1299128
My RCI membership numberis [protected]
I am co applicant

I am little upset as I have made innumerable calls to your Pune office and Madras also for extending this help as I wanted to plan a short holiday in DIwali time but after promising me all the time no one called back and I am fully convinced that if you have this type of attitude towards your new customers--- I am definetly be sitting here without utilizing my Diwali holidays because now all the bookings must be over and I won't get vacancy anywhere.

I am a bussinesslady and totally detest this type of wastage of my time.

• Vv
    V.Vidyasagar Feb 22, 2010

I share the complaint with this member.

Once you pay for membership, Club Mahindra goes for selling new memberships, without caring for old members and past assurances.

Please unite with me to Fight a case

Dear Club Mahindra Members,

I have been through this website and seen through a barrage of complaints.

I thank Ivonne for having this platform where in disgruntled members share their Ire. We will need to take a step ahead and get together to plan a suit against such unethical practices. Support and unity is a must which needs to be pledged against this cause. Remember a battle is not one by one but a group.

I on my own, am going to release a string of advertisements. It would be only fair if everyone benefits my contributing to this cause. I request a togetherness from all of us rather then spitting our venom on this site.

Eisen picardo
eisenyoung at yahoo dot com

• La
    LATA P KISHNANI Sep 20, 2009

To Whomsoever It Concerns

Hi!

I am LATA P.KISHNANI, Membership id 1452924, a member of the so-called prestigious time-share company, MAHINDRA HOLIDAYS.Let me share my experience with them, so that you are fore-warned before you venture to dig deep in your pockets and lose your hard-earned income.

Just like you, my husband received a call from one of the sales personnel of Club Mahindra, informing him that he had won 2 days and three nights holiday voucher and to get it, he would have to attend a presentation.I knew it was a sales gimmick.But, as both my husband and I are travel enthusiasts( we have seen almost whole of India, except a couple of places, i'll come to that in due course), my husband said that there was no harm in going for it, for if we liked it, we could go for it.

Once we reached there, we found many other couples there.We were greeted by a Mr.Jatin who gave us a form to fill through which he could make out if we were ideal to be a Club Mahindra Member or as, I REALISE NOW, WHETHER WE WERE THE FOOLS.From the form, he could make out that we were travellers, taking almost two holidays per year .He told us about the various resorts and the facilities, saying that the resorts were 5* or 7*.But the amount was huge, keeping in mind the fact, that we have already been to almost the whole of India and we had no idea about the sort of services they provide.My husband said that instead of making a direct down payment, we should have something for trial, but they had nothing of that sort.Now, in the form, we had mentioned that we planned to visit CORBETT NATIONAL PARK in the month of JUNE and Kerala in the month of DECEMBER.KINDLY NOTE THE MONTHS.Now, Jatin brought in a so-called senior for the kill, a Mr.Rajiv.Now, Mr.Rajiv, he said, "o.k., keeping in mind your requirements, I am giving you an offer.You pay us .Rs.35000/, for becoming member of the RED SEASON/ STUDIOand we'll give you a 4 days, 5 nights holiday which you can avail for visiting Corbett in June and we'll give 7days' holiday with RCI, national or international, which you can use to visit Kerala in DECEMBER.You just have to book the holidays 48hrs prior to you visit.Plus we give you six air tickets.You can go for your holidays and if you like the experience, you can continue with the membership or discontinue it thereafter.

We liked this, as it would give us feel of Mahindra Holidays and it seemed to be worth it.Now, because, we had planned to go for these holidays with a friend of ours, we persuaded him to take up the membership, too.His name is SUBHASH MANGWANI, a resident of AGRA. So SWEETNESS PERSONIFIED, YOU COULD GET DIABETES, both Jatin and RAJIV landed up AT 12 midnight to collect the cash for my membership and a day later, the cheque for Subhash which I filled up from my a/c.Now, while they came to collect the money, when my husband gave them 35000/-, Rajiv said, saccharine dripping, Sir, actually the charges are 50, 000/-but because we made you the offer at 35000/-, we'll give you the refund within 3 months of RS.15000.My husband was zapped.And then, very sweetly they explained, we'll put referrals in your name and for that you will be refunded the amount.For a moment, my husband was confused but then they asked him to trust them and as they had the backing of Brand Club Mahindra, my husband kept his fears and distrust aside, and paid them in full.Same, I did while giving the cheque for SUBHASH.Here, as we were 7 people in all from both the families, they increased one more free ticket.

NOW THE TRUE STORY OF THE FARCE AND SCAM CALLED CLUB MAHINDRA HOLIDAYS STARTS!!!

So, now our money is gone, we are all excited about our upcoming Corbett Visit.And then, I received CM membership kit with all the offers and membership details.I almost fell off my bed, when I read that the holiday offers were not a part of the membership that we had taken but special offers WHICH WE COULD NOT AVAIL IN THE MONTH OF JUNE AND DECEMBER.I immediately called my husband and informed him of the same.He called up Rajiv who very coolly said, sir, hum kara kar de denge.Jo promise kiya hai, woh fulfil karenge.My husband told me kara kar de dega.Now, when we asked him to book us up, according to red season package, you can book your holidays even 48 hrs in advance..Now, we know booking and getting a reservations are as far of as heaven and hell.Anyways, so we told him, how many times, we called him and he did not pick up the phone, you will have to check our phone records.One day, Icalled him continuously for 2 hours with no response and then a switched off phone.Khair, Saturday sunday, bhool jaiye, weekday mein, instead of booking us two rooms, he booked us into a 1B/R apartment which he said, our two families could share without xtra charge, for two days instead of four, at Corbett Hideway, We took it and when we reached there we were told we would have to pay for the extra members and that we would not be given xtra beds in those charges.We landed up at cottage 33. and we found a dirty, untidy and a torn sofa-cum-bed with no a/c + a b/r.
    We tried to carry that sofa into the room and it came apart.So much for 5*.
    We now called Rajiv as it had been more than 3 months, and not a penny had come back from that promised 15, 000/-and frankly, now I was worried.And we were told refferals have been mentioned, check on the site.Forget about other referrals, even Subhash's name was not there.Could they explain, how they got ana Agra resident to become member at Pacific Mall, with the form filled up in my hand writing?!!?

Now, we were running after them and they refuse to pick up phone and every time we have to talk to them, we have to come to the Mall.
    And, now, let's come to the RCI holiday.We called RCI AND TRIED TO BOOK HOLIDAY FOR JUNE 2010 AND WE WERE TOLD THAT THERE ARE NO AVAILABILITiES IN WHOLE OF SOUTH-EAST ASIA EITHER IN THE MONTH OF DECEMBER OR JUNE.It's off-season in June in Bangkok.Although, Rajiv had told us that he would get a holiday booked for us but now, we knew better than to trust him.
    As we were going through this harrowing experience, where we not only lost our hard earned money, (Rs.30, 000/- as we took only 35, 000/- from Subhash) but also our peace of mind & a terrible experience at Corbett,
    I came across lots of consumer complaints from CM memebers, where they too, had been cheated by similar unscruplous, immoral staff of CLUB MAHINDRA.Google CLUB MAHINDRA COMPLAINTS and you will come across lots of complaints similar to mine.I only wish I had known about this earlier.I am a teacher in a prestigious school of NOIDA and my husband is C.A.Please feel free to call us to know more.You can also visit www.enidhi.net/.../never-go-for-club-mahindra-membership.html / for more information by an equally cheated member by the ### called CLUB MAHINDRA.
    PLEASE SEE, WHILE BOOKING FOR OUR SO-CALLED MAHINDRA HOLIDAYS, WE GOOGLED THE AFFILIATE RESORTS OF CM, AND LET ME ASSURE YOU HARDLY ARE 5*

• So
    Sougata Sep 22, 2009

Club Mahindra is a complete cheat and should face a lawsuit. I am amazed to see how the Mahindra brand name is associated with such a fraud business? Like many others, I am also a victim of Club Mahindra. Have anyone of you taken any legal steps against them? Please advise.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sougata

• Ir
    irebelyell Oct 07, 2010

The thing about this is we can talk and vent out our frustration but when i got forward to lodge a case against them and send innumerous mails to the so called cheated members not one had the time to make it with their documents. Forget getting their documents i even posted my phone nos but they were too busy. Well only thing one can do is wish their money away and keep watching in dismay for some more grievances from Club Mahindra.

Thanks

Dear Sir,
    We can help and guide you to resolved your query.
    Call between 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
    Professional Associates (Legal Consultants & Trademark Attorney)
    Dadar, Mumbai – 400028.

India.

False commitments, lies ,hiding proper terms and condition at the time of selling and poor customer relation

My membership id - 1524500<br />
<br />
I have been cheated by club Mahindra s sales person rather to say by their sales strategy.<br />
<br />
The sales person lied on several terms of condition of club mahindra and also hided a lot of information at the time of selling.<br />
Firstly he has told us we can get back our booking money if we don;t like the vacation. He has never mentioned that it should be within 10 days from the date of realization of the booking money.<br />
<br />
Secondly we told him we need one day time to think. He lied us that "Today is the last day of the offer". This is very common lie by the club mahindra sales person. Many sales person of club mahindra from various cities frequestly lies about these. So I think this is the strategy of selling the product of club mahindra.<br />
<br />
Thirdly I have taken this offer because of RCI. Atleast 10 to 15 times we have told this to the sales person what are the extra charges apart from the main cost. Do we need to pay anything for RCI. But the person cheated by hiding all this information.He also told me that ASF is valid only for the year when you will avail holiday.<br />
<br />
Fourthly They have not given me any welcome call. Welcome call is a call where the member get to know all the details from club mahindra once more. They have not given me this just to hide their lies. The day when they sent us the welcome mail, from that day I am calling these sales person to cancellation. Again he told cancel ho jayega, and you will get back your money. In this way he has wasted my 6-7 days time and then I contacted to kolkata member realtions department. And OH GOD !!! THEY HAVE BIG ATTITUDE PROBLEM. SIMPLY THEY DON't KNOW HOW TO HANDLE MEMBER. They will do everything to make you frustrated. They will never answer your call in one shot. You have to call them repeatedly.<br />
<br />
Again you need to write their [protected]@clubmahindra.com, but they never give any written reply to ur mail. A system generated mail will come . May be they can call you but you never get ant written reply. SO THESE ONE BIG TRAP. THEY HAVE EVERY POLICY TO HIDE THEIR CHEATING AND EVERY POLICY NOT TO GIVE UR MONEY BACK. BUT THEIR IS NO POLICY FOR THE MEMBERS...<br />
<br />
So In the same way I have lost my 15560 RS as booking amt and thaked god I googled and got many more worst scenario.<br />
<br />
SO I FELT IT IS MY SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY TO AWARE OTHER PEOPLE NOT TO TRUST CLUB MAHINDRA BRAND.

prabhudeva Nov 15, 2009

I have faced the same faulty practice by a person called Piyush soni.He said the offer is for 1 day only and there was no better offer.I was given a gift certificate against paying Rs 5000 cash & a cheque as down payment.The holiday voucher is of no use as the days we need are not useful and the resorts are full.There is no customer service I have been fighting for allotment of resorts since 2 months.Also we are promised a t.v and 1 more voucher to become a member.Even a C.D given at the time of presentation was faulty like the company.I have paid don payment & 1 EMI totla Rs 30, 000/- I hope you all will help me get it back.

Beware,

Think responsibly

Club Mahindra Holidays Dec 10, 2009

Dear Sir,

Thanks for writing in and voicing your concerns through complaints board.

If you are existing Club Mahindra member, please send us your member ID and your e-mail at [email protected] (with subject line: response to your review), and we would like to address your issues as soon as possible.

Thank You.

Sincerely,

Indira

Member Relations, Club Mahindra.

fraud company

this is srijata ghosh.
i m in a serious problem.There is a company called Club Mahindra holidays...me and my husband Arkadev Chakraborty has given 25000 to that company for the holiday.We have told after visiting that place we will take the decision weather we will go for membership or not...repeatedly we have told the sales person Parvinder and his manager before giving the credit card for swaping for the 2 conditions.
1. EMI will should start after our tour i.e 2nd dec.
2. 15000 cash back.They have told that 15000 we will get cash back after 1 month and EMI of the membership will start from after our holidays...

But now they are saying we wont get the cash back 15000 and also we cant go for the holiday unless we will start EMI from nxt month wgere as our holiday is for 2nd December.
it means my 25000 has forfeited.
sales person and the managers of City center(kolkata) retail brunch is having big attitude problem and they dont know how to treat customers...

they are shouting on us and behaved rudely with me..

please help me out...we are newly married couple...we dont have n e documents so that we can go for legal action...

please help us out...

regards,
srijata ghosh and arkadev chakraborty

• Ar
    arjkus Aug 25, 2009

please take the help of the consumer court and as per documents you have the card statement that was charged by them.

Club Mahindra Holidays Mar 23, 2010

Dear Srijata Ghosh,

Thank you for voicing out your concerns through this forum.

In continuation to your interactions with us, we understand that your concerns were addressed to your satisfaction and the refund cheque has also been received by you.

May I request you to kindly acknowledge the same.

For any further queries please write to my email - [email protected]

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to be of service to you.

• Go
    good to bad to good Dec 19, 2012

fast tack all step against all company now it is utilised time of real country devlop higher middle class people and govt is sleeping
    contact ligal akosha and othere

false commitment

I want to lodge a complaint against Club Mahindra people .I have given three refrences and according to there business modal they have to pay cash against it with in 40 days .But i didn't get any thing from there side.I have taken there membership in april having id no.1474457 Name:- Ashish Mahajan.
I have taken there holidays and even they booked my air tickets in which i paid my infants charges Rs 2100 for return but they didnt give any ticket .So in the end i bought a ticket for him at the airport worth Rs 520.They have taken higher charges and they didnt even buy the ticket .Its just a cheating with a customer.This is very bad.You peopel are lunching your BPO but giving bad services to your customer.

Hema Mahajan.

Dear Ms.Hema,

Thank you for writing in and voicing out your concerns through this forum.

We are concerned that your experience with us has been a less than pleasant one.

May I request you to kindly send in your concerns to my email - [email protected] I will ensure address your concerns to as soon as possible.

Unethical business

Dear Pehredar, I am regular viewer of you channel. You doing a good service to the society through thi...

Not honouring commitment - no refund

Seems we made a bad choice!!! We had taken membership of a Red Studio in January 2008 and paid Rs. 41, 880...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices