Club Mahindra Gift Certificategift voucher no. not been accepted for redemption of gift voucher

This is to inform you that I have been provided an gift voucher certificate bearing no. [protected] dated 13th july 2011 from Club Mahindra at Varanasi, U.P. While following the process for redemption of voucher in the mentioned id at the back of voucher i.e"www.clubmahindra.com/GiftCertificate.asp, the same is not being accepted.
Please suggest the future course of action so as to avail the Gift Voucher which I want to entertain on 14th July 11 at Club Mahindra resort at Gantok.
Name- Pradip Kumar Swain
Mob no- [protected]
Email Id- [protected]@rediffmail.com

ProfessionalAssociates Aug 12, 2016

Dear Friends,
    We will help you to get back your refund of
    Club Mahindra Membership Amount.
    Call between 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
    Professional Associates (Legal Consultants)

Prabhakar .S Aug 12, 2016

Every experience at Club Mahindra has been a memorable one. From the tucking to giving bath to elephants we got more than expected. Adding to that, the food is delicious with the wide variety of dishes, even every meal has been a satisfying one.
    The most important is all the staff. They are even so courteous and willing to make the guest comfortable, by being friendly & helpful. Not only handful of them, but literally each one of them putting a great location and excellent resorts together, this stay will always be remembered.

-Mr Prabhakar S, Mumbai

• Sh
    SHADILAL DHALL Aug 12, 2016

My name is Shadilal I went to Binsar along with my wife & my friend. We enjoyed the resort stay beyond expectations, the environment is so clear we forget the daily routine & become so refreshed. The staff were so cordial & cooperative and we can’t forget the hospitality. The food was so good – reminds me of home cooked food.

We also enjoyed their new launched Manipur villa and look forward to more such holidays.

- SHADILAL DHALL

Club Mahindra Holidays Aug 12, 2016

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking time out to give us your feedback.

We are delighted that your membership experience has been so wonderful.

We value your feedback in our continual endeavour to ensure you and your family holiday with us and experience the happiest family holidays.

Warm regards,

Indira

• In
    Inam1970 Aug 12, 2016

I have been a member since 2008, opted for Red Studio. You may not believe I have never taken a holiday, not because I did not wanted but I never got alloted one.
    After trying several times in the past 5 years, I gave up since 2012 since then I have been asking Club Mahindra people to cancel my membership and refund my hard earned money. I think I should have donated this money to soem charity, at least I would have some peace of mind.
    They have blamed always to me that I have not booked properly, did not used their website properly etc.., in short the fault was always with me.
    Today i got a mail where in they have given me a calculation, I will paste this below for all of my fellow sufferers to view.
    They have deducted almost everything and are refunding me about 35000, against my payment of 280, 000.
    I have decided to consult a lawyer, anyone with similar problem please get in touch with me at [email protected]

• Ka
    karamvir singh Mar 18, 2014

Humara gift voucher nahi mila hai coupon no lzla6z587xr karamvir singh

• Re
    REENA PRUTHI Nov 12, 2013

HI I am Reena
    A holiday voucher was given to me from Club Mahindra, city Gurgaon, state Haryana on the 30th June 2013 and my redeem holiday voucher no is .830VE83129EW While registering using my coupon number, it is not being accepted there is error shows that is it doesn't accept the date as it shows continuously year 2009 . What is that? Is it a fun or cheating agency? They waste our time at that time they said when ever we want to book we give a call to them they given their no. also but when I called the concern person Ravi whose no. is9871267876 said that I cant't help on this matter. now pls tell me what to do Iwant to book for Corbett and one before but nobody help me out. MY contact no. is [protected].

• Dr
    Dr. Debi Prosad Nag Chowdhury Oct 13, 2013

A holiday voucher was given to me from Club Mahindra, Kolkata Salt Lake on the 20th July 2013 and my voucher no is XEJM92Z66HX. While registering using my coupon number, it is not being accepted. What is that? Is it a fun or cheating agency?

Dr. Debi Prosad Nag Chowdhury
    9/3 kali Charan Ghosh road
    Kolkata- 700050
    Mob: [protected]

• Pa
    parmarlegalism Mar 15, 2013

Dear Client,

We provide consultancy on “Refund of Club Mahindra Membership Amount”

We will help & guide you to get back your Membership Amount.

M/s. Parmar Legalism
    Advocates, Consultants & Trademark Attorney
    Email id: [email protected]
    Maharashtra, Mumbai
    India.

mani lal chakraborty Jul 22, 2012

Not received email after registering gift voucher

ANAND MURLIDHAR MHATRE Jul 02, 2012

we have got your voucher and we want to book our tickets for Udaipur but we are not getting answer from you then what is a use of this voucher please inform to us about it .

• Yu
    Yusuf Haider May 24, 2012

Like others I too have similar complaint of non-response from website or their rep towards the gift certificate offered to me from Club Mahindra. Guys, do let me know who is the concerned person to talk too (if anyone of you have their problems resolved).

YH

Clubmahindra Feb 22, 2012

Dear Kamini,

Thank you for voicing out your concerns thorugh this forum. May we kindly request you to e-mail across the details to [email protected] We would ensure to revert at the earliest.

• Ka
    Kamini Batra Feb 22, 2012

sir
    This complaint is regarding that we had a booking with you for Jim Corbet National park. we have not still got the confirmation regarding it. kindly confirm for the same. Booking date: 10/ Feb/2012
    Mr. Vijay Batra Mob: [protected]. .
    [email protected]

Clubmahindra Feb 20, 2012

Dear Bandhral,

Thank you for voicing out your concerns through this forum. We kindly request you to send across the same details to [email protected] We would ensure to revert at the earliest.

Awaiting to hear from you!

Maj PS Bandhral Feb 20, 2012

I have received a club mahindra gift certificte on 19 Sep 2011, now being an army officer due to exegencies of service for the nation I have now planned to go to Goa. The validitity of the certificate is till 19 Mar 2012. My gift certicicate no is [protected] dated 19 Sep 2011.
    My email addresss is [email protected] Please reply soon so that I can plan accordingly. My mobile no is [protected].

Clubmahindra Feb 02, 2012

Dear Joylin,

Thank you for voicing out your concerns through this forum. We are certainly concerned on the experience that has left much to be desired hence would like to thank you for being patient.

We would request you to kindly write back to us at [email protected] on the details and we will ensure to revert at the earliest.

Regrds.

joylin Feb 01, 2012

This is to inform you that I have been provided an gift voucher certificate bearing no. [protected] dated 2012 from Club Mahindra at chennai, . While following the process for redemption of voucher in the mentioned id at the back of voucher i.e"www.clubmahindra.com/GiftCertificate.asp, the same is not being accepted.
    Please suggest the future course of action so as to avail the Gift Voucher which I want to entertain on12th, 14th, 15th feb 12 at Club Mahindra resort at bangalore
    Name- joylin
    [protected], [protected], [protected]

Clubmahindra Jan 06, 2012

Dear Mr. Khan,

We understand from our records that you had already redeemed the Gift Voucher in the past. May we kindly request you to write in to us at [email protected] along with the scan copy of the Gift Voucher so that we could check and assist you with your holidays plans.

Looking forward to hearing from you at the earliest.

Regards

• Dr
    dr.asif ahmed khan Jan 06, 2012

Today i received a call from the no [protected] from Gugrat, suggesting to login again the details.
    This is to inform you that I have been provided an gift voucher certificate bearing no. [protected] dated 10th april 2011 from Club Mahindra at Varanasi, U.P. While following the process for redemption of voucher in the mentioned id at the back of voucher i.e"www.clubmahindra.com/GiftCertificate.asp, the same is not being accepted.

[email protected]
    dr. asif ahmed khan
    varanasi u.p
    [protected]

Clubmahindra Jan 02, 2012

Dear Sir,

Thanks for writing to us and giving us the opportunity to resolve the complaint. We hope that the resolution has been to your satisfaction. We look forward to your feedback at [email protected]

• Nr
    N R PATEL Dec 21, 2011

I have given club mahindra gift voucher no [protected] on 9-3-11 for six month validity.I could not redeem it in validity period. It is expired now. Can I get renew it ? Please renew it or provide another gift certificate.

N R PATEL from AHMEDABAD
    Email : [email protected]

Clubmahindra Dec 07, 2011

Dear Sir,

We have made note of your concerns mentioned and regret the inconvenience you had to face. We would definitely revert to you with status for which we would require your contact details. Please send across the same to the email [email protected]

With regards
    Mahindra Holidays

ProfessionalAssociates Jul 22, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,
    We will help & guide you to get back your refund of
    Club Mahindra Membership Amount*.

Parmar Legalism & Management Services
    Call between 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
    Maharashtra, Mumbai,