Clicks Retailers / signage
on 24 May 2018 (morning): clicks pharmacy, east London there is no signage and proper queuing system. while I was queuing to be assisted, a lady stood in the middle of all the tills and jumped to the first pharmacist assistant that called 'next please'. I went to the till with her to be assisted as I was next in line and the pharmacist assistant said the lady was there already when I complained.
I complained to the pharmacist that was on due as I could see that I was not being taken to mind by the assistant.
proper signage needs to be put up so that people know where to queue in order to avoid such incidents.
More Clicks Retailers Complaints & Reviews
- Clicks - clicks don't care about customer service 
- Clicks - unacceptable attitude towards customers 
- Clicks - treatment at pharmacy by assistant, and getting my profile wrong
- Clicks - they actually ripping people off with these specials, they making us buy more than we need 
- Clicks - pharmacy always out of stock
- Clicks Retailers - poor customer service @ ballito junction branch
- Clicks Retailers - extremely bad client service
- Clicks Retailers - clicks hillcrest
- Clicks Killarney Mall - security victimization and humiliation
- Clicks Retailers - the clicks pharmacy staff at the blue route mall branch