Click Bank.com / Scam charges
A charge by CLKbank.com for $39.90 appeared on my Orchard Bank/HSBC Mastercard for an alleged online purchase I never made! I called their [protected] number on my statement; received a recording; was directed to their website CLKbank.com, and read the same thing as the recording, that someone in my household or I made an online purchase! Not true!
Don't know how they got my credit card number but am investigating with my bank and demanding charge to be reversed.
ADIVCE: Be sure to ask your creditor for a Federal Regulation E Form to remove/reverse the charge - my understanding is the creditor must do so if you dispute it. Creditor may try to say you waited too long to call, if over 60 days, but don't fall for it. Don't take no for an answer.
BEWARE: CLKbank.com is an online FRAUD business!!
More Click Bank.com Complaints & Reviews
- Clkbank.com - a charge for 39.95 
- Clkbank.com - Online scam 
- ClickBank - forex automoney 
- Clkbank*com - Bank account shows clkbank*com charge 
- Clkbank*com - Its a scam 
- Clkbank - video for exercises to help back pain
- ClickBank - ebooks
- ClickBank - unknown charge on statement
- ClickBank - unknown charge
- ClickBank - Blast4traffic