Click Bank.com / Scam charges

Phone: 800-390-6035

A charge by CLKbank.com for $39.90 appeared on my Orchard Bank/HSBC Mastercard for an alleged online purchase I never made! I called their [protected] number on my statement; received a recording; was directed to their website CLKbank.com, and read the same thing as the recording, that someone in my household or I made an online purchase! Not true!

Don't know how they got my credit card number but am investigating with my bank and demanding charge to be reversed.

ADIVCE: Be sure to ask your creditor for a Federal Regulation E Form to remove/reverse the charge - my understanding is the creditor must do so if you dispute it. Creditor may try to say you waited too long to call, if over 60 days, but don't fall for it. Don't take no for an answer.

BEWARE: CLKbank.com is an online FRAUD business!!

Va

Comments

Co
  24th of Mar, 2009

i just purchased limewire for three years and cant get into it or bring it up. it comes as limewire shortcut. order numberlz7ej8jn. colneave@y7mail.co.

Sa
  25th of Apr, 2009

I tried to use the reverse phone book with CIS Nationwide and i did not receive my print out of the information that i wanted from them. I would like my money back because they could not get it to my E-mail address. This is not my problem.

Sandra Gogel
gogelsandra@rocketmail.com

P.S.
I will report this to the Better Business Bureau if it is not taken care of. I need this information for court.

Ab
  12th of Sep, 2009

You can not get what you pay for. Think before you use service from them or your $ will fly Thanks for nothing Wayne

Ja
  26th of Oct, 2009

The Driver Robot we tried it and it messed up our computer and we could not activate it so we our trying to get our money back. Wish us luck

Je
  30th of Nov, 2009

I Jerry Stephens would like my money back because I could not get The Internet TV. on PC. 11/30/09

Pi
  23rd of Dec, 2009

I got scammed too. I tried to get an online job with Top PayingSurveys thruogh this so called Keyjobsonline.com. (STUPID ME!) Click Bank was oh so happy to take my money. There are ways to make money on the internet; you just have to be able to rip people off and be able to sleep at night.

Ve
  25th of Jan, 2010

Hi! My name is Veronica Tubbins and there's a error my son mess around us my card to order this mess and i weant it removed please and my money bank on my card please.It camed to $29.94

Ro
  22nd of Apr, 2010

The web site I used for a backround check stated that based on the social security number I provided, records were found, the site is GovArrestRecords.org.
After using a credit card to pay fro the service I was them re-directed to another site that does do backround checks and they alaso wanted a fee. After researching this company I found them to be legit and signed up and can now do unlimited searches for a one year period.
ClkBank.com in my opinion is a front for illegal activity and needs as many consumers as possible to make complaints and fight the charges on the card.
They get away with these actions by people saying f it whats 32, 25, 27, or what ever small amount of money and just don't want to take the time to recover it.
FILL OUT THE FORMS PEOPLE it takes a few minutes of your time and as soon as you complain to your credit card company they will put a hold on the amount you have been ripped off for.
I want you all to STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHT

Lo
  28th of Apr, 2010

I am from Canada. My master card was used in the month of April.2010 for various charged to pay CLK.Bank for several purchases I never made. Who would I contact to deal with this matter? Louise M C Chappell Canada

Ro
  28th of Apr, 2010

Call 800- 390- 6035 I spoke to a rep from clkbank and explained my trouble with services I payed for thru them and received a refund to my card i also got an e-mail confirming the refund to my credit card from this email address ( cs6@clickbank.com ) Good Luck I hope this was helpful let me know how you make out
nedmonroe@yahoo.com

Ev
  14th of May, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

$77.47---1st of may ...$80.40--5th of jan...was taken from my acc.I didn't purches anything.

Er
  10th of Jul, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

my card was charge 35.00 and i did not purches anything i want the money back on my card now please.

En
  24th of Jul, 2010

My Master card was usad in the month of jul o7 /2010 for varius charget to pay clk.bank for several purchases I never made . Who would I contac to deal with matte ? Enrique
Mondejo .Tampa Florida . Email . emondejo2@yahoo.com

Au
  7th of Aug, 2010

I just puchased "TV online" Software. I would like to cancel that order because I have no use of it. This is an MS Dos program for PC and I work with MAC. What can I do. How to cancel?
Best regards, ajonnaert@wanadoo.fr

Ne
  30th of Nov, 2010

I tried keyjobonline and I still havent figured out how to wrk it is that because it is a scam? N if it is can i get my money back

Mi
  20th of Feb, 2011

this is just bs, i was stupid in trusting tha i would be gettn what i was paying for found out tha it took my money off my card and still wanted more for what i was searching for! Dishonest people like this im sure have millions of $$ tha have STOLEN for others. KARMA will get them, and i hope they suffer deeply

Mi
  20th of Feb, 2011

I WANT MY MONEY BACK CLKBANK.COM U OWE ME ALMOST 100.00. U WILL HAVE TO FACE KARMA SOMEDAY, AND U WILL SUFFER FOR ALL U HAVE STOLEN

Su
  12th of Jun, 2011

05/24/2011 1 CLKBANK*COM_P2G3EP2D 01000328600018 800-390-6035 ID $39.90. Bank says they will cancel the card and reissue a new one but forget about getting your money back. We need to report these people for illegal actions and get something done.

Ki
  29th of Jun, 2011

It is a scam that may be using a legit reason to hit your bank account. I wanted to just get information on someone. On Intelius site so I went to the checkout and they had an offer for identity thief for 19.95 but You have to sign up with clkbank*com 4dz5768 for a one time fee of 49.95. So foolish bought it. What happen is being bill for 49.95 for three months. I will go to the site and try to cancel the service. I hope to see if that will work.

Kilma