Clearwire Wireless Broadband Internet / Deceptive business practices!
Clearwire - www.clearwire.com
After 16 months with Clearwire I tried to cancel my service they told me I had to pay for early cancellation fees. I informed them I had already kept it for a year like I had signed up for, they told me that since I had not cancelled on my anniversary date they automatically extended my contract for another year, claiming they had sent me a card which I don't remember ever getting. I never received a bill because it was all done on the computer and taken out of my account automatically, after getting no where with supervisors on three separate occasion I closed the account so they could not take the amount automatically without me seeing what the charges we're for I've asked for a itemized bill which I have not received. I do not see how a business can sign you up for one year and then extend your contract without talking directly to you. I know of no other business that does this cell phones, dish, Direct TV Charter Cable Ive had them all and never had this problem.
More Clearwire Wireless Broadband Internet Complaints & Reviews
- Clearwire - Cheating customers! 
- Clearwire - Clearwire believes World Of Warcraft is abuse of their system! 
- Clearwire - Clearwire Deceptive Practice 
- Clearwire - Won't cancel service and submits us to debt collector 
- Clearwire - refund of activation fee 
- Clearwire - Phone & Internet service
- Clearwire - Really bad service 
- Clear / Clearwire - Terrible Customer Service and Billing 
- Clearwire - Fraud 
- Clearwire / Clear - Broken Modem- they don't care