ClearTripcash back on the booked trip

K Nov 16, 2017

I have booked my air tickets from mumbai to bangalore for 22-dec-2017 for 4 people on 3rd november 2017 on which I has applied a coupon code stating that I would get cash back of 1500 rs. But which I did not received the same till date.
I have logged a complaint with customer care multiple time and also I was calling on customer care number multiple times almost daily for the same. But every time executive says that just give us a day I will try my best to close this case along with the cash back of amount 1500 rs.
Now the cleartrip executive says that please provide us the screenshot for the applied coupon. Here I want to share that do anyone take screenshots of each and every step while booking or while paying their bills.
Secondly, I have written multiple emails to cleartrip customer care but have not received any response to all my emails nor any revert from their front.
I hope that the accurate action shall be taken against them but non commitment of their sla's for customer service and also cheating with their customer by not refunding back.