Clayton Homes — terrible experience
Please if you are thinking about even approaching a Clayton Homes dealership...DON"T. If I had seen this website months ago I would have never thought of dealing with them. Just like a previous commentator on this website, we were being pushed into purchasing a bigger/more expensive home. Their just cause was to state that the mortgage company needed a good investment. The sales person was untruthful in their statements. In the end I lost a good size deposit, due to a technicality. All I heard was double talk.See Top 10 Worst Companies in San Antonio, TXWhile the sales person swore up and down we would not be responsible for the home, since it would not be purchased until every aspect of the mortgage/land appraisal was finalized. Unbeknownst to me, the general manager ordered the home. After months of going around in circles, we decided to withdraw our consideration. We were now required to forfeit our deposit ... due to the home being ordered and completed. They must need the money more than I do. Since, they felt it necessary to weasel their way into having the upper hand.
More Clayton Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Clayton Homes - scam and cheating! 
- Clayton Homes - don't buy from them 
- Giles Industries - bad service 
- Clayton Homes - mobile homes services 
- Clayton Homes - terrible company and they don't care 
- Clayton Homes - the shingles on the roof.
- Clayton Homes - dublin va, staff, and miscommunication
- Clayton Homes - recall not being fixed
- Clayton Homes - scam 
- Clayton Homes - my home