Clarks Shoes / Web Site Fault & Lack of Customer Interest
I ordered some shoes for my father. The web site noted an issue with the card - I re-entered it twice. On the third order I called Maria in Customer Care who told me that there had been no order and that she could not help me. I called my bank and was told that there were three orders - all at GBP 115 each - payable to Clarks.
The Bank advised that Clarks needed to send me a fax advising that they would not draw down the funds.
I had no receipt at all from Clarks.
On my next call I was placed on hold for over 5 minutes.
I then again spoke with Maria who said that she could not help me. Way to go on zero customer care!
I insisted that she look into this, and gave her the transaction numbers.
She insisted that she would do this later and call me back. I'm still waiting! I will never shop with Clarks again.
More Clarks Shoes Complaints & Reviews
- Clark Shoes - Soles fall apart! 
- Clarks Shoes - Soles disintergrate 
- Clarks Shoes - Sole & heel disintegration 
- Clark Shoes - Soles fall apart or crack open 
- Clark Shoes - Top of shoe detaching from sole 
- Clark Shoes - shoes item number 35966
- C&J Clark International - shoes fell apart
- C&J Clark International - clarks indigo 81275
- C&J Clark International - product paid for but not received - order placed on sunday 11/05/17
- C&J Clark International - 34301 8 m