Clairhair.com/hairsisters.com / Dishonest company

1 United States

This website is so dishonest. It clearly states on the site that the order will be processed and shipped in 2 to 3 business days. This is so untrue. I first ordered from hairsisters.com and after 3 weeks requested a refund due to the fact that I did not get my order, nor did I get a phn call or email from the company to let me know that my items were not in stock, which was not stated on the site. I t took them not even 24 hrs to take the money from my account, but 3 business days to refund my money. I then placed an order with clairhair.com. I waited for a week before I became concerned. I then called the company numerous amounts of times and after the hundreth time, got thru to a rep who was rude and very unapologetic about the misleading site and the fact that my items were on "back order". I then found out that the sites were one in the same. Not to mention the fact that it has been a month and I still do not have my order. The company also deletes any negative feedback that is left on the site towards the company. Buyer beware. this company is a rip off and they are not sorry for it.