Citizens Bank / posting vs clearing
Can someone explain to me how a check can show up on your on line banking and the next day it didn't clear. I was told that it was posted to my account on 04/07 but it didn't clear until 4/8 and all the money was switched around and I had a bounced check. They should not be showing information that isn't actual. That gives a false report. I go back and think I made an error and correct my check book to match. Now I have 5 insufficient funds transactions. Of course, there is no way to go back to yesterday's screen because they take out and switch things around. I am so out of that bank.
More Citizens Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Citizens Bank - auto loan payoff 
- Citizens Bank - overdraft fees 
- Citizens Bank - refusal to close my bank accounts 
- Citizens Bank - citizens bank fees 
- Citizens Bank Hartsville, Tn 37074 - Illegal loans, title insurance & illegal foreclosure 
- Citizens Bank Credit Card Services - balance transfer fees
- Citizens Bank - wrong information
- Citizens Bank - checking account
- Citizens Bank - citizen's bad decision embarrassed me and made a whole team of workers have to wait an additional day to be paid 
- Citizens Bank - customer service is terrible!