Citizens Bankchecking account

It is always inconvenient when you deposit a check and theres a hold on your money. Thats why I love that you can simply tell the associate "I would like to cash & deposit" my check. Because then they cash it out and put it in your account theres no hold on it.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Philadelphia, PA Today, I went to a new associate I guess she new there, thats what the guy said, and this lady puts a hold on my money despite I gave her verbal instructions to do the way I've always done for years to avoid a hold on my funds. Then when I call to get this rectified, she wants to get an attitude. Ok, if your going into this bank in Philly on Spring Garden, then you should know theres only 3 staff in there thats nice and treat you with courtesy, the rest are pure rude, and next time I know if its someone that has never helped me before, they wont be helping me period. I need someone who knows what they're doing. Oh I forgot to say how I asked her questions that she didnt even know the answers to!!

Fa