Citizens Bank / changing small currency
I went to the bank today asking one of the teller if I could change my $20 bill to large bill. I was told No. I ask her when did this policy start? She said at the beginning of this month. Large currency are for customer who want to cash their check. Really!! Then I am not customer? I have been a customer for so long( close to 20 years). Maybe I should take my business elsewhere.
Updated by haithu99, Jun 05, 2018
No update yet.
More Citizens Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Citizens Bank - auto loan payoff 
- Citizens Bank - overdraft fees 
- Citizens Bank - refusal to close my bank accounts 
- Citizens Bank - citizens bank fees 
- Citizens Bank Hartsville, Tn 37074 - Illegal loans, title insurance & illegal foreclosure 
- Citizens Bank Credit Card Services - balance transfer fees
- Citizens Bank - wrong information
- Citizens Bank - checking account
- Citizens Bank - citizen's bad decision embarrassed me and made a whole team of workers have to wait an additional day to be paid 
- Citizens Bank - customer service is terrible!