Citizens Bank / refusal to close my bank accounts
Elders beware ... I am a 96 year old widow who has accounts with Citizens Bank, who is refusing to close my accounts.
They accepted my notarized letter to change my address, but 3 months later when I sent a notarized letter to close my savings account, they have repeatedly refused, 1st saying my signature didn't match my old signature card then ending with requiring me to get a POA and have the POA send in the request. I am quite capable of handling my own affairs
and this is truly adding insult to injury. I took the non-required step of having my signature notarized because of age related signature variation. I have filed a complaint with the Comptroller of the currency, Administrator of National Banks
and have sent a letter to James G. Connolly, President, Citizens Bank ... stay tuned for the results
More Citizens Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Citizens Bank - auto loan payoff 
- Citizens Bank - overdraft fees 
- Citizens Bank - citizens bank fees 
- Citizens Bank Hartsville, Tn 37074 - Illegal loans, title insurance & illegal foreclosure 
- Citizens Bank - they are doing fraudulent activities to rescue their bank 
- Citizens Bank - Customer service is terrible!
- Citizens Bank - account # 6302441017
- Citizens Bank - unlawful banking practices
- Citizens Bank - customer service rep
- Citizens Bank - Customer Service at Riverside location in Medford, MA