Citifinancial / Nevever sends monthly statement, conflicting information

1 NM, United States Review updated:

I recently made purchase with Ashely Furniture and had my purchase financed through Citifinancial. I have yet to receive a statement. I've called them five times now to verify my mailing address. They have assured me each time that a statement is being sent, still nothing. They say this account is not accessible over the internet so I cannot get an electronic statement and they simply refuse to fax or email one to me. I've asked where to send payments and so far have been given two different addresses, now I'm afraid to mail anything without a statement for feaer of it not being received or not getting processed properly. What can I do to make them give me a statement and continue to do so on a regular basis. I will NEVER use citifinancial again.

Sy

Comments

• Ba
      3rd of Feb, 2011

AMEN! This is the most backwards company I have ever seen. I don't get a statement either. I am in the middle of purchasing a home and the lender needed my information with Citi Financial and I found out that the it would take 10 days or more for them to get it to me. Why can't they just send one monthly like most companies. And the internet is a joke. You can't find out much there either. For whatever reason, my own account is top secret to me, they won't tell you anything.