Citifinancial / Mishandling of loan payments!
My daughter purchased a car in may, 2007. This Company provided the financing, however, the dealership did not provide them with a complete address for my daughter.
After a month passed and there was no communication from the financing co. my daughter was concerned. She got in touch with the dealership because she had no contact infor. for Citi Financial Auto. When she finally reached the Co., she was told that they had no apartment number listed in her address. She went to the post office and sent a payment (her first) that same day. Citi Financial Auto Claims to have never received that payment. Three weeks later, I made a payment over the phone, after authorizing the post office to trace the first payment z9 a money order issued by the US Postal service). 10 days later, Citi Financial Auto claims to have not received this 2nd payment either!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING OVER THERE? NO WONDER THEY HAVE SUCH A BAD REPUTATION!!!
More Citifinancial Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to locate the correct branch of citifinancial
- CitiFinancial Servicing - personal loan application
- CitiFinancial Servicing - home depot credit card
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan