Citifinancial / Poor service!
In 1997 I purchased a car from a different finance company, and not to long after CitiFinancial bought the company. My payments were 211.34 a month and the loan was only for 6900.00. In 2003 my loan was satisfied and the title to this vehicle was surrendered, and not shortly after the car was sold. I just recently received a letter from a collections agency stating that they are attempting to collect a debt for citifinacial. I called this company back and inquired about what they were saying. Citfinacial states that I owe them over 9,000.00. I told this collections agency that I don’t owe this company any money and I faxed them a copy of the title of the car so that they could see that this automobile loan was satisfied. If you know of anyone that has a class action lawsuit against this company please e-mail me.
This company is a rip off beware...
More Citifinancial Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to locate the correct branch of citifinancial
- CitiFinancial Servicing - personal loan application
- CitiFinancial Servicing - home depot credit card
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan