Citifinancial / Still taking money even though loan paid off
I took out a Citifinancial loan a few years back, with fixed payment amounts coming out monthly automatically from my bank account. They told me when I took out the loan that I could make lump sum payments towards my loan whenever I wanted to, which I twice did. This month should have been my last repayment, only $185 instead of the usual $191. But, lo and behold, they took the usual $191. And they'll probably keep on taking payments, even though I have now paid off my loan!!! Con artists!!!
More Citifinancial Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to locate the correct branch of citifinancial
- CitiFinancial Servicing - personal loan application
- CitiFinancial Servicing - home depot credit card
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan