Citifinancial / Online & pay by phone method
I do majority of my banking and bill payments with on-line banking. It is easier, paperless, and convenient with some one who has a busier than most lifestyle. I could not believe it when I went to make my first payment on my Citibank Auto Loan, that there was an ADDITIONAL $14.95 in order to make this payment. Of course I refused to pay it that way. With the economy as it is who can possibly just throw away $15.00? Even worse, and to my surprise, I attempted to pay-by-phone and low & behold the same amount would be assessed $14.95. When I called to inquire about this my service and attnedant was rude. There was NO escape. I have never ever banked with anyone or company that did not provide FREE (Convenient) on-line service or by phone. As for a company as big as Citibank, I jsut cannot believe that they do not provide this service to their customers. This really needs to be looked at as I am sure that there are many more people than just MYSELF, who would much rather pay on-line or by phone without having to give up GAS money, GROCERY money, the hastle and the inconvenience. For this to be my first payment & experience it doesn't leave me with a good feeling about this company.
More Citifinancial Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial Auto - Title misplacement 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to locate the correct branch of citifinancial
- CitiFinancial Servicing - personal loan application
- CitiFinancial Servicing - home depot credit card
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan