Circle K Storesthe.25 cent mug refill

The sign says .25 cent refills up to 44 oz Mug refills. What are the rules do you have to buy a specific circle k cup or can u bring in any mug up to 44 oz and get the polar pop for 25 cents. I have brought my own mug in which is not close to 44 oz to some circle k stores and I get the promotion and other circle k stores don't give me the promotion. Can you please clarify this for me

Pa
Jul 25, 2018

Comments

Jul 25, 2018

Do you really need clarification? gtfoh

Aug 21, 2018

Yes it does need clarification, especially since i just paid 10.00 for a 20 oz. "mug" which im using for coffee just to find out that it's 1.07 at the counter for coffee when i returned for a refill the next day. COFFEE NOT INCLUDED!!

• Fl
      Aug 24, 2018

I agree with above and was made to pay $0.79 to refill a tumbler identical to the silver (unbranded) one in there pictures. It is false advertising and I am sending a certified letter today to the Florida head quarters in Temple Terrace. Also will file a complaint at the BBB in Florida. My tumbler is 32 Oz stainless steel vacuum insulated identical to the one there pictures. I will request Circle K corporate to send my a corporate letter head note instructing the store to honor the $0.25.
    This is a class action complaint!

• Au
      Jun 20, 2019

Shut the F up complaining about paying 79 cents for a drink instead of 25 cents go live your mfing life

• Ro
      Aug 04, 2019

@Austin Rogers Shut up idiot

It has not a damn thing to do with the actual cost. It has to do with the getting screwed over by corporations. Maybe you like being a little [censored] that rolls over and takes it, but people who aren't pansies don't like it.

• Mw
      Sep 10, 2019

Just recently I have been updated about the policy of free refills on sodas.
    They used to give free refills but now they will be charging for each refill.
    You can still get free ice all day, everyday if you have your own cup. Otherwise you have to pay for the cup the same as if you paid for a soda.