Circle K Stores / employment issue

Melissa, TX, United States

I need to file a grievance about manager Stacey at store #1599 Circle K, 2545 Sam Rayburn Hwy in Melissa, TX, US, 75454. I am 19 years old. I was hired by Stacey on 4/12/18. In the interview, we discussed my availability and I told her I would not be able to work full time. She scheduled me for 6 days a week then she left on a business trip for the next 10 days. I was unable to communicate with her and I had to work my schedule she made, and the temporary manager Dwayne could not help me modify my schedule. On 4/24/18, Stacey returned to the store and I communicated my schedule needs to her, clarified my exact days of availability to her and Stacey refused to work with me. I told her I am available to work Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays 8 hour shifts and she said, "that's not good enough. I need you to work 6 days a week. I prefer you to work 7 days a week but I wont ask that of anyone." I repeated my availability to Stacey and she said, "I dont know what to tell you. Reconsider working here if you cant be here 6 days a week." This store is very short staffed. I was willing and able to work 3 days a week but the manager refused my offer. I liked my job but 6 days a week does not work with my availability. I feel this manager took advantage of me and when I stood up for myself, she reacted unreasonably by telling me to leave. I am a dependable employee and a hard worker and I dont understand what I did wrong by communicating my needs to my manager and her response being to just send me home. I am willing to return to work at the availability I stated of working Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays but the manager is not allowing me to. Please advise or assist me in retaining this position. If my position cannot be retained, then at least someone is aware of how this manager unfairly treat me.

Re