Circle K / poor management

Belleville, United States Review updated:

I worked for circle k for over a year as a manager. The market manager that is in place in this market is one of the most illiterate, uneducated, and back wood raised individuals I have ever met in my life. She will tell you not to hire more than 2 black people because if you have more they will " steal you blind, i've seen it before". She doesn't want you to hire people that don't have all their teeth, tattoos, or have their nails done because they are not hard workers. Her words not mine. I have see here drink at lunch and then get in the company car to go to another store. She will bend the rules to fit her and feels like she can say whatever she can and no one can say anything about it. This was one of the most stressful experiences I have ever had. I ended up in the hospital over this and my staff was more worried about me than she was. I don't totally blame the company but they have a huge problem that they are trying to hide. She is a horrible user, liar and in a position that she does not have the ability to do.

Go
Jul 28, 2014

Comments

• Co
      Nov 18, 2014

there is a circle k in ohio on corner of route 57 and 585 u know if that store needs a GOOD manager i'm the one i show them how its done and how to keep stocked and in stock and not to get rid of good selling items.thats that stores problem bad management nothing is kept in stock and it takes a month or more before its back in stock.who ever owns that store can not be making any money that way.u know how many people i seen walk out of that store mad because they have to go another 12 miles out of there way to get maybe one or 2 items?well i will tell u what either turn it into a straight gas station or shut it down because its sitting there wasting space for people who know how to run a business .no wait they have ran out of diesel fuel now what gas station runs out of diesel fuel.either the owners don't have money to buy more items to keep in stock or they simply don't know what the hell they're doing and have no business owning a business.