Circle K / employee firing after theft of her store for confronting the robber(s).
She worked the midnight shift, and while working she saw 2 men behind her counter and filling bags up with cartons of cigarettes and her own personal belongings, such as her cellphone. That is her only form of communicating with anyone.
I used to patronize this store, but, with lori parra gone, I won't patronize your facility, (I am handicapped) and will not recommend this location to anyone. I am contacting all the local t. V. Stations and tell them how they treat their loyal employee. She worked early off the clock because the men who work there are just lazzy!!!
As for the manager, he shouldn't be in management at all. He was looking for a scrapegoat, and lori parra was his target. I will organize a boycott for t. V. Coverage!!! Think about all the free publicity it will generate. I won't mind protesting with my only eye I have vision with! Well I have to go, more letters to write, city officials, newspapers, and anyone else who can see how much bad press coverage this will expose to circle k, and not only this store at cave creek road and sweetwater, but, all of your stores! Might want to straighten out this terrible act your company is doing. P. S. This will not be the last time you hear from me or others that are very upset and will discontinue shopping there at all.
Have a wonderful thanksgiving, just like lori parra should have.
Oh yeah, god bless.
More Circle K Complaints & Reviews
- Circle K - poor employee treatment 
- Circle K Stores - juul and other vaping devices/pods sold to minors 
- Circle K - gross and unexceptable treatment of employees 
- Circle K - rude and racists employees 
- Circle K - really bad employee policies 
- Circle K Stores - employees
- Circle K Stores - store #5536
- Circle K 27 in Charleston - employees
- Circle K Stores - car wash
- Circle K - customer service