Circle K / employee firing after theft of her store for confronting the robber(s).

Phoenix ArizonaPhx, US Review updated:

She worked the midnight shift, and while working she saw 2 men behind her counter and filling bags up with cartons of cigarettes and her own personal belongings, such as her cellphone. That is her only form of communicating with anyone.

I used to patronize this store, but, with lori parra gone, I won't patronize your facility, (I am handicapped) and will not recommend this location to anyone. I am contacting all the local t. V. Stations and tell them how they treat their loyal employee. She worked early off the clock because the men who work there are just lazzy!!!

As for the manager, he shouldn't be in management at all. He was looking for a scrapegoat, and lori parra was his target. I will organize a boycott for t. V. Coverage!!! Think about all the free publicity it will generate. I won't mind protesting with my only eye I have vision with! Well I have to go, more letters to write, city officials, newspapers, and anyone else who can see how much bad press coverage this will expose to circle k, and not only this store at cave creek road and sweetwater, but, all of your stores! Might want to straighten out this terrible act your company is doing. P. S. This will not be the last time you hear from me or others that are very upset and will discontinue shopping there at all.
Have a wonderful thanksgiving, just like lori parra should have.
Oh yeah, god bless.

Wi
Nov 26, 2016

Comments

•   Nov 26, 2016

This is the policy of nearly every place I know. Confronting thieves is a NO NO because it can get you killed. It is none of your business anyway.

• Po
      Nov 27, 2016

Were you present during these interactions? Do you have footage of all of these moments? Many businesses have policies against confronting thieves at any time as they put others in danger. The employee herself can contact her HR department if she wishes to debate this, but this is really none of your business.