Circle K / amanda (cashier)

1 okeechobee, FL, United States Review updated:

My boyfriend and I go to circle K on 98 and Amanda makes him and I so uncomfortable to the point we won't be going there anymore. When she sees him walk in she jumps on the register and tells him "you look like my ex" But keeps hinting how she is attracted to him. As he is leaving she tells him sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable and he tells her "YOU DID" and proceeds to walk out. We walk in today 11-2-16 together, she assists him, waits for him to walk outside and she tells me "you and I have the same taste in guys, he looks like my ex" Very unprofessional! Why did she feel that's something she should say to start a conversation? I told her that she makes him feel uncomfortable, paid for my gas and walked out. Is she always this unprofessional? You can be attracted to someone without saying something weird to them. How often does she say things out of the way? I don't want her fired, not at all my intentions. I love your store, very clean, but something needs to be said.

Le
Nov 2, 2016

Comments

• La
      3rd of Nov, 2016

Sounds like a backhanded compliment. Just say thank you and move on. Jesus you people kill me.

10th of Feb, 2017

@LadyScot Then don't visit this site! Go troll at your usual spot, p*ssed consumer. Jesus, you are like a cockroach!

• La
      20th of Jun, 2017

@CareyRL I notice that you are also here. So...cockroach?

24th of Aug, 2017

@LadyScot Yes, you are a cockroach. I already told you that. Can't you read?

10th of Feb, 2017

Contact Corporate. Her comments are obnoxious, inappropriate and unprofessional.