Cinemark Tinseltown, North Aurora, IL / clientèle
Think before you take your children into this particular theater.
We sat through a quarter of a movie with a group of dirty mouthed boys who would not stop cursing when I asked them directly. One of the boys made a threatening comment to me, and when I did not back down they all became even cruder and louder. Since the movie was recent and there were no other seats we could not relocate. The boys were making very crude sexual observations in the presence of my daughter. There were young women, not escorted, present. When I spoke to the manager he called the police. But since he went to this level of intervention with out even speaking to the young men, I understood this sort of behavior was typical in this theater.
The management refunded our money, but WE had to leave. The foul mouthed boys were still there.
More Cinemark Tinseltown, North Aurora, IL Complaints & Reviews
- Cinemark.com - terrible customer service! 
- Cinemark - without warning! 
- Cinemark - managers 
- Cinemark - manager 
- Cinemark - gift cards now charge a service fee!! 
- Cinemark - theater room
- Cinemark - employee
- Cinemark - cell phone use
- Cinemark - service and food
- Cinemark - stereotypical discrimination customer service cinemark 12 rosenberg tx