CIC Triple Advantage / Charges for services not oredered
It's apparent that Experian does not comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act. I attempted to order my annual free credit report. Access to free credit reports online are seamless & transparent for Equifax and Transunion. Not so for Experian. Not only is it difficult (read impossible) to simply access your report without jumping through a series of endless hoops, they appear to be running an online scam as well. This month, after attempting to get my free credit report from Experian, my credit card was charged for three subscriptions for credit monitoring by "CIC Triple Advantage." When I called to dispute these charges, I learned that CIC Triple advantage is a "Experian Consumer Direct" company! My, my, my. Not only does Experian not comply with the Free Credit Reporting Act, but they also scam the consumers.
I'm writing every regulatory agency I know plus the congressional oversight committee to put a stop to these crooks.
More CIC Triple Advantage Complaints & Reviews
- Free Credit Report 360 - Fraud 
- CIC Triple Advantage - How to cancel the charges! 
- Free Credit Report - Unauthorized credit card charge 
- CIC Triple Advantage - Unauthorized billing! 
- Free Credit Report - They took 29. 95 out of my account 
- Gold Credit Score - 3 free credit scores
- freecreditreport.com credit report - shady business practices
- Free Credit Report - unauthorized charges on my credit card 
- FreecreditReport.com - false ad/additional charges/shady oversees business 
- Free Credit Report - Recurring 16.95 charge never authorized