Church's Chicken / unprofessional staff and unclean dining room
I visit the Church's Chicken restaurant #1618 every Tuesday for the last 3 months. I have not grown accustomed to the obvious lack of professionalism by the manager and staff. My recent visit on Tues, 9/12/2017 was the worst.
The dining room area and counter were dirty and in a horrific state. I usually eat-in but got my food to go. The store was not busy so there was no excuse for every table being dirty.
I brought my concerns to the manager. This was not the regular manager but a temp who was nice enough to clean the tables after taking my order. The manager was unable to provide me with the phone number to the Corporate office as I had every intention of reporting this ongoing issue.
The order was incorrectly placed on a tray. When I reminded the mgr that this was to go, the food was just dumped in the bag.
This was a very unacceptable visit and items were missing from my order. I am definitely rethinking future visits to Church's Chicken.
More Church's Chicken Complaints & Reviews
- Church's Chicken - food poisoning 
- Church's Chicken - consumer survey no good 
- Church's Chicken - racism against white people! 
- Churchs Chicken - horrible customer service 
- Church's Chicken - nasty food, nasty company 
- Churches Chicken - no air
- Church's Chicken - food in drive thru church's chicken
- Church's Chicken - the whole store
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - management
- Church's Chicken - they gave me anything