Churches Chicken / contaminated food!
Wed.Feb.6 i purchased a 2pc mixed special, while mixing the mashed potatoes i discovered what looked to be a clot of blood in the potatoes. When i called to complain the woman laughed and said it was some seasoning from the gravy mix. I am a fair cook my self and i know this was not seasoning mix. I would not guess where it come from probably raw chicken. A good place to get salmonella poisoning. Anyway i will not be back ever and i will warn my friends and to do the same.
More Churches Chicken Complaints & Reviews
- Church's Chicken - food poisoning 
- Church's Chicken - consumer survey no good 
- Church's Chicken - racism against white people! 
- Churchs Chicken - horrible customer service 
- Church's Chicken - nasty food, nasty company 
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - store in kingsville texas 78363 did not honor coupon code
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - no chicken available, extremely dirty, extremely slow, tons of flies
- Church's Chicken lakecreek/620 area - manager mesh not willing to correct mistake his staff made and them calls me a liar!!?!! 
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - employees spitting in food while they are preparing and serving food. 
- Church's Chicken - dining area