Chrysler Financial / harrassing collection calls
Not only do they call my home more than 5 times a day, the have called my landlord (using a reverse address locator), they have called my Fiance's work after one (ONE) phone call. Our cell phones were shut off. They would call our home phone, our cell phones, our landlords number (he is listed ~ same address) and now they have even added my elderly parents number.
We have sent them numerous emails to stop calling our cells (cost $), do not call my Fiance's work ~ she is not even on the loan and not to call the elderly parents. Spoke to over 30 agents who all say they will "update the account", "remove the number", "stop calling the landlord", more lies, more lies, more lies.
Yes, we do owe them our payments and with the current state, CHRYSLER SHOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT THEIR CUSTOMERS WHO LOST OR ARE LOSING THEIR JOBS ARE ENDURING. We cannot ask OUR goverment to BAIL US OUT!
I have contacted the California Consumer Affairs Department ~ file a complaint at www.cca.ca.gov, also the Attorney General of your state (for CA) [protected], then the Austin State Attorney General (if they are calling you from Rangers Texas) [protected]. Lastly if we submit enough complaints to the Federal Trade Commission at www.ftc.gov, they will take up a case against them.
Asking Chrysler to police themselves is useless. There like asking a theft to hold your purse. Use these other agencies to put a stop to them once and for all. If I find a reputable agency that can help folks like us with Chrysler Financial and our payments, I will post on this website
More Chrysler Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Chrysler Financial - scam and fraud! 
- Chrysler Financial - repossession 
- Chrysler Financial - lease return fee 
- Chrysler Financial - lien release
- Chrysler Financial - illegal harrassment 
- Chrysler Capital - automotive loan
- Chrysler Capital - ancira rv dodge and chrysler capital and 3rd party that pick up vehicle
- Chrysler Capital - end of lease turn in acct: 30000127858531000
- Chrysler Capital - chrysler capital
- Chrysler Capital - wont refund money to me due to early payoff. waiting 4 months now.