Chrysler Financial / poor customer service

My checking account of 20 years was hacked. Due to that fact, the bank had to change my account number because they wanted me to be safe (thank you Wachovia) I had already posted my payment on time to Chrysler financial. But because of the mishap I had to call customer service and let them know what had happened. I explained what had happened and they said no problem go online and make a new payment and change all of your information and it will still post on time. Well it didn't. When I called back they said I used the wrong account number and because of that I will have to pay a late fee. I was told by a supervisor Sarah Riley that I would have to pay the late fee no matter what happened and that was that. I asked to speak to another person. She told me she would not transfer me and that no one is going to waive the late fee so I had better make arrangements to pay today. As if I was a crook and was not going to pay...I have 2 more payments left on my car... I must have made other payments. I will NEVER use Chrysler Financial again for a Loan on a vehicle again. RUDE!!

Va

Comments

• Si
      21st of Feb, 2009

This is one of the worst companies to have relationship with.
    They talk and thrash people as if we are mere people who are obligated to them.
    Thats the reason why Chrysler is not even having ground to stay in market. Too bad the federal government is aiding such a sick company with no signs of coming back...

They are the perfect example of how a customer service should not function in any kind of business.