Chrysler Financial / harassing me

Chrysler chrysler chrysler... Every time they call me I am going to put down what they say. I am going to put down everything that is said in that conversation. I will paste the same thing that I put on this website and I am going to send it to my 297 email contact list. Exact words. On that email I am going to put send to atleast two people. That way I will triple the number of people to go against them. I am trying to work it out with chrysler but they still will not stop harassing me.

Tu

Comments

12th of Jan, 2010

I'm also being harrassed by them they threating to take my car for 1 paymen. I try to make payment arrangments and they don't want to hear it. The reps. there are very ignorite. I agree with each and everyone of you. I was also told by one of the reps. to sell everything or anything I had so they could receive there payment, right then. The whole time I was on the phone I was being yelled at by them.
    I receive phone calls from them at 7 o'clock in the morning until about 12 midnight with over 8 voicemails

• Up
      24th of Feb, 2010

omg same here guys they call me none stop and my wife for a payment that im late for 10 days... i ### at them telling them do you rather have some one not paying the car...

• Tk
      10th of May, 2010

HAVE ANY OF YOU DEALT WITH THE POMPAS ### STEVEN LEWIS? HOW ABOUT ANGELA JONES? HAVENT SEEN MUCH ON HERE ABOUT THEM LATELY MAYBE THEY GOT WHAT WAS COMING TO THEM FOR BEING SO MEAN & NASTY TO SO MANY PEOPLE THAT WERE HURT IN THIS TERRIBLE ECONOMY. |