Chrysler Financial / online payments

I have tried repeatedly to make an on-time online car payment. First the website will not accept my id and password which has not been changed. The website will not let me change my info due to "technical problems. " When calling customer service, my call is terminated with the recorded message that "your call cannot be accepted at this time." Did all the employees go home??? I can make a one-time phone payment for the "convenient" charge of $12.95 which I do NOT think I should have to pay because Chrysler cannot keep their online payment system in working order or retain enough employees to answer the phone.

Comments

• Ms
      10th of Jun, 2009

I've had a very similar situation happen to me repeatedly with Chrysler. Even when I recently gave my account information to the representative over the phone, it still mysteriously didn't go through even with them keyboard the information--and that's after I was told on the phone by that representative that the information DID go through. There's some kind of consumer protection issue happening with Chrysler and its payment system. I wonder if other people are having similar problems? Or if this problem should be reported to state agencies?